do you have a lot of pics of you when younger?

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
I hated how I looked so I don’t take a whole lot of photos. Now that I’m older I sure wish I did. I still have some from family vacations and here and there when my mom would force me. It makes me a bit depressed now. I feel sad that my younger self couldn’t smile.

klo666ar

klo666ar

aspiring mentalcel
Nov 28, 2020
no, bekauce i burned it all on my balcon

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Yes, hundreds of your typical naked bathtub photos :feelslol:

But like @Disorder said they also make me very sad. There is one photo in particular, I'm not ashamed to admit that I had tears in my eyes seeing it. The photo shows me when I was a young boy, playing ball on the street in the summer, looking at the camera with a big smile.

It's a beautiful photo but it made me cry because it reminds me of the happy times in my life. Still remember how happy I felt in that moment. I was free, no worries, happy to live life and be part of this world. And now? Just existing, depressed, happy when this life is finally over.

Gooply

Gooply

Sadcel
Aug 9, 2021
I'm glad that I hated photos. I looked like a greasy chicken (fat bird chicken) and always had a creeper smile in them. All my childhood photos are embarrassing and I'm glad my mum didn't start boomer facebook posting until I was grown

I remember kids who enjoyed pictures and taking pictures as friend groups which I just said was gay. It's different if you have 15 people in your photo and half of them are girls rather than 3 greasy little guys and one of their dads.
But like @Disorder said they also make me very sad. There is one photo in particular when I was a young boy. Still remember how happy I felt in that moment.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
yes, a lot with family and friends, i used to love pictures taken when I was a kid

Activity
So far there's no one here