Do you hate your parents?

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
nigga changed the title :feelslol::feelslol: but why i hate my parents in short because they doomed me in this prison flesh body to suffer and die for absolutely no reason at all just because they wanted a kid teehee

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
"Why do you not hate your parents?"
I realised I didn't want to read about others having decent parents despite ending up on incel forums
Based. That type of question would only attract the bloated trannies and coping brainlets who roam this forum to come out of the woods and explain in detail why their parents are wonderful yet they still ended up being a waste of life

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
If you were really a determinist then you'd understand that procreation is as natural a thing can get and hating people for giving birth is like hating a dog for barking
its over bro
Looking at those numbers, it might be easy to assume the human population will just keep expanding, but the reality is very different: global average fertility rates have dropped by half over the last fifty years, from five children per woman in 1968 to just 2.5 in 2017.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
im a dark triad psychopathic bad boy. i dont care about anyone and i have brutally beat my parents up, robbed, manipulated, tricked and gaslighted them into funding my neet lifestyle.
Bateman patrick bateman

I

incelkingkong2

NEET
Feb 6, 2022
nigga changed the title :feelslol::feelslol: but why i hate my parents in short because they doomed me in this prison flesh body to suffer and die for absolutely no reason at all just because they wanted a kid teehee

Attachments

• 1647538350082.png
    1647538350082.png
    39 KB · Views: 10
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
My mom is pretty cool, has based moments here and there and we often have a good time together. I can talk about lots of stuff she is very open minded and even admitted the heightpill for example. My dad on the other hand used to be cool but in recent years he transformed into an alcoholic bluepiller with a beer belly.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
It's a must to obey your parent like a slave. They're the ones who give the start up money for your life. It's low iq to have a bad relationship with them, and end up a loser with no support.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
It's a must to obey your parent like a slave. They're the ones who give the start up money for your life. It's low iq to have a bad relationship with them, and end up a loser with no support.
Exactly. As a leech don't bite the hand that feeds you. Most of us usually hate at least one of our parents. It's understandable. But better to keep that for yourselves. It's not worth it to show it openly and risk getting thrown out.

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
I broke up contact with my Dad in spring last year, because he would not stop threaten me to beat me up. Despite him being a pice of shit in that regard I can't go that far to say I hate him, as I have still dreams regularly where I just interact with him normally.
Hating people, especially your relatives, will just blacken your mind.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I broke up contact with my Dad in spring last year, because he would not stop threaten me to beat me up. Despite him being a pice of shit in that regard I can't go that far to say I hate him, as I have still dreams regularly where I just interact with him normally.
Cope

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Daddy issues

Activity
So far there's no one here