• Thread starter NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo
  • Start date

Do you hate women?

• Total voters
NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
Inspired by the replies in the 'it will be over for this forum soon' thread, I thought this would be an interesting topic, as it doesn't seem as obviously anti-women as .co or even .me.

For my stance to make sense you probably need some background info. I'll start off by mentioning that I am 31 years old and that I have been trucel from 20 until 26. No female contact at all despite trying, let alone sex. Now I am no longer incel. I have gone back and forth on the spectrum of liking women, where at times I deeply loathed them as I saw them as the culprit of my misery and at other times I liked them, as I was able to confide in them and they seemed friendlier and more understanding than my male friends (I still didn't smash though which eventually swung the pendulum more towards disliking again).

Honestly, nowadays I can't say that I hate women. My main issue with them is their behavior, but I really feel like their behavior is shaped and enabled by society and that if men were in a similar position we'd behave exactly the same. Quick example is I found an item in an ARPG I play and listed it for trade about 1/100th of the actual value because I was unaware, and got literally bombarded with messages seconds after putting it up for trade (trading is manual in this game). Within like 1 minute I sold it at roughly its actual value. Is it not just supply and demand?

Another point often brought up is how women have standards that are too high. I wholeheartedly agree with this. I mean hell, even most women probably agree with this. But what can they do? If that's what gets them off? I'm sure there's tons of gays that want to fuck incels but it's not what they are attracted to. Bit of an extreme example but it's the same principle I think.

As for women hating NEETs, incels, ..., every normie seems to hate us no matter the gender.

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
i fucking hate women so fucking bad but complaining about them here is a waste of energy and i feel like the other members here feel the same way. so threads like that would just be an annoyance

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I'm indifferent to them, I just don't like talking to them and I prefer staying away from them. They can have super high standards, ignore me, get pumped and dumped by multiple chads. I just don't like it when they ridicule or mock me, randomly and it's happened one too many times in the past.

TheBasedNeet

TheBasedNeet

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Womens Rights was a prank that went too far back in Victorian times

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kaz
milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I realised this a while ago... most people are just garbage. Most of the non-garbage people might be men, sure, but that says nothing about anything. If 95% of women are garbage and 90% of men are garbage, then yes, the amount of men on the non-garbage side will be double that of women, but I think it's useless to focus on that. 90 and 95 are basically the same thing to me, I don't care what the demographic make up of the remaining non-garbage people is.

I used to hate on women but there's no point to it. I can't start hating everyone I see, it's useless. I'm indifferent, now. I focus on my own life.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
I hate their attitude, thus i hate them.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
No, hating anybody will only hurt you in the end.
Negative thoughts = worse life
I used to hate niggers, hate jews, hate women, hate spics etc. but that only holds a Man back in Life.
I can't say i go out of my way to help out foids or subhumans ; I just try to make my life a Superior Version of it's past self.
buddhist-quote-wallpaper.jpg

Do not drink the poison. I use the ओ३म् (Om) meditation to calm myself down.
स्वस्तिक (swastika) means good health my frens.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Women have mind control abilities and they abuse them.
Their love is not protective or sacrificial towards men.
They lack empathy and pride.
They live in the moment like a dog and regret their action later, then repeat.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Inspired by the replies in the 'it will be over for this forum soon' thread, I thought this would be an interesting topic, as it doesn't seem as obviously anti-women as .co or even .me.

For my stance to make sense you probably need some background info. I'll start off by mentioning that I am 31 years old and that I have been trucel from 20 until 26. No female contact at all despite trying, let alone sex. Now I am no longer incel. I have gone back and forth on the spectrum of liking women, where at times I deeply loathed them as I saw them as the culprit of my misery and at other times I liked them, as I was able to confide in them and they seemed friendlier and more understanding than my male friends (I still didn't smash though which eventually swung the pendulum more towards disliking again).

Honestly, nowadays I can't say that I hate women. My main issue with them is their behavior, but I really feel like their behavior is shaped and enabled by society and that if men were in a similar position we'd behave exactly the same. Quick example is I found an item in an ARPG I play and listed it for trade about 1/100th of the actual value because I was unaware, and got literally bombarded with messages seconds after putting it up for trade (trading is manual in this game). Within like 1 minute I sold it at roughly its actual value. Is it not just supply and demand?

Another point often brought up is how women have standards that are too high. I wholeheartedly agree with this. I mean hell, even most women probably agree with this. But what can they do? If that's what gets them off? I'm re there's tons of gays that want to fuck incels but it's not what they are attracted to. Bit of an extreme example but it's the same principle I think.

As for women hating NEETs, incels, ..., every normie seems to hate us no matter the gender.
95% of women suck most women here in the states are NPC annoying and lack any virtues if they have any
I have met girls who are genuinely good people and were raised right and I enjoy being with

I agree with pretty much everything you said the problem I find with a lot of incels ( Not all, all lot of incels I know are nice and hurt people)
Is that they are usually so resentful and hateful to even each other finding the worse in other people and themselves

I think as you said that if a lot of Incels had the same opportunities as Chads that they would do the same

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Women have mind control abilities and they abuse them.
Their love is not protective or sacrificial towards men.
They lack empathy and pride.
They live in the moment like a dog and regret their action later, then repeat.
Sadly this is the truth for the majority of Women

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
No, hating anybody will only hurt you in the end.
Negative thoughts = worse life
I used to hate niggers, hate jews, hate women, hate spics etc. but that only holds a Man back in Life.
I can't say i go out of my way to help out foids or subhumans ; I just try to make my life a Superior Version of it's past self.
buddhist-quote-wallpaper.jpg

Do not drink the poison. I use the ओ३म् (Om) meditation to calm myself down.
स्वस्तिक (swastika) means good health my frens.
I WISH OTHER PEOPLE WOULD UNDERSTAND THIS

I agree with the degradation of modern society and the evils at play, but their is no need to have to close yourself off and die but instead accept the truth and despite being oppresseed you can try to be the best you can be

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
I hate feminists. I abhor them. All women are feminists so I guess I do.

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
The OP is fortunate not to live in Weimarica. In this hellscape, hypergamy is basically the worst in the world. We don't even have legal prostitution like the OP's country does. Being a misogynist is very easy in the US, since decent females are quite rare.
In 2020 I would say westernized females are generally not lovable nor have much use.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
NEETlifechoseme

NEETlifechoseme

livin life
Nov 30, 2020
no, i just want to fuck them but i dont interact with bitches

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
I hate anyone who is demoralised and has a low iq

meremy jeeks

meremy jeeks

Janny
Nov 29, 2020

Another point often brought up is how women have standards that are too high. I wholeheartedly agree with this. I mean hell, even most women probably agree with this. But what can they do? If that's what gets them off? I'm sure there's tons of gays that want to fuck incels but it's not what they are attracted to. Bit of an extreme example but it's the same principle I think.

How did you ascend after 26?

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
What was the looksmax and what is “soft location maxx”

Gym, make-up to connect patchy beard (I just dot a bit of eyeliner in the bald patches it takes maybe a minute tops and is not noticeable at all), also let my hair grow out on the front to fraud my hairline a bit but will prob need hair transplant to be optimal. Honestly it was mostly just gymmax. My bones and eye area are barely passable although I'd probably want canthopexy to be optimal.

'soft' locationmax because it's not SEA, but basically I am from the Netherlands and I moved somewhere else in Europe where the average length and socio-economic status is much lower. I am currently in NL again but I have a lot of pics, stories, contacts etc. from that previous country which boosts my status substantially.

To get the most out of my looks I'd need at least a canthopexy and hair transplant, then I'd need to move to SEA.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
I believe in judging every person as an individual.

Activity
So far there's no one here