Discussion Do you guys think Sandy Hook was a hoax?

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
After hearing Alex Jones getting sued for 1 million for calling Sandy Hook a Hoax, I've decided to look into it a bit deeper. I eventually came across this:

I'm not good at understanding the human psyche but do people (father in this case) smile like that after their child was murdered less than 24 hours ago? Curious...

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
After hearing Alex Jones getting sued for 1 million for calling Sandy Hook a Hoax, I've decided to look into it a bit deeper. I eventually came across this:

I'm not good at understanding the human psyche but do people (father in this case) smile like that after their child was murdered less than 24 hours ago? Curious...

Yes it was definitely a hoax I've done lots of research

1. There were never any death certificates filed
2. There was a police drill running simultaneously there is footage of it
3. All ambulances were blocked from the scene
4. All the security cameras were conveniently turned off
5. Sandy hook is known for having satanic cults
6. Sandy hook was predicted in many movies like the dark knight
7. The parents behavior was very strange duping delight
8. The children of sandy hook have been seen after there so called death
9. The school was masterly demolished, so what all all mass shooting school even
10. All the shooters kill themself
11. All the shooters are adopted meaning they are recruited into satanic blood lines
12. Many of the so called witnesses have been seen around the country at other mass shootings

Dude before the internet was scrubbed you could find lots of info on this. 99 percent of all mass shootings are hoaxes

Things in common with all shootings

1. Witness mysteryly die
2. Shooter always kills himself
3. Shooter is always adopted
4. Shooter has either a cia or acting back ground
5. So called witnesses are seen at other shooting events wearing disguises
6. All are on jew drugs
7. There parents start laughing
8. Parents all become anti gun activists
9. The school is always demolished
10. Police drills running simultaneously

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Yes it was definitely a hoax I've done lots of research

1. There were never any death certificates filed
2. There was a police drill running simultaneously there is footage of it
3. All ambulances were blocked from the scene
4. All the security cameras were conveniently turned off
5. Sandy hook is known for having satanic cults
6. Sandy hook was predicted in many movies like the dark knight
7. The parents behavior was very strange duping delight
8. The children of sandy hook have been seen after there so called death
9. The school was masterly demolished, so what all all mass shooting school even
10. All the shooters kill themself
11. All the shooters are adopted meaning they are recruited into satanic blood lines
12. Many of the so called witnesses have been seen around the country at other mass shootings

Dude before the internet was scrubbed you could find lots of info on this. 99 percent of all mass shootings are hoaxes

Things in common with all shootings

1. Witness mysteryly die
2. Shooter always kills himself
3. Shooter is always adopted
4. Shooter has either a cia or acting back ground
5. So called witnesses are seen at other shooting events wearing disguises
6. All are on jew drugs
7. There parents start laughing
8. Parents all become anti gun activists
9. The school is always demolished
10. Police drills running simultaneously
Good shit bro. I don’t know about the satanic stuff but knowing what the elite does it may as well be considered that.

Apparently that Gene Rosen guy is a FEMA employee, and his story contradicts itself with each interview he did. Pretty disturbing how the elite can ”convince” an entire town to pull this off, and no one questions any of it.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Good shit bro. I don’t know about the satanic stuff but knowing what the elite does it may as well be considered that.

Apparently that Gene Rosen guy is a FEMA employee, and his story contradicts itself with each interview he did. Pretty disturbing how the elite can ”convince” an entire town to pull this off, and no one questions any of it.
Correct I didnt know that about fema but his daughter that died as been seen and been planted in other mass shootings as a fake victim. There was a lawsuit against the s.h. parents. And the guy sueing was the head of security at sandy hook but he was sacked shortly after he filed. He claimed all the cameras were turned off.

This goes for all mass shootings including elliot rodgers that was a hoax as well. I could literally debunk every mass shooting but would take too long to do so I wont

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Here is an example of how the illuminati implants there hoaxes into film

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

The Aurora shooting was also staged. This Wayne video was released weeks before Aurora. Even the shooter said he was apart of mk ultra program. The same amount of skeletons in the video were the exact same as the aurora shooting I believe 14

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
The Aurora shooting was also staged. This Wayne video was released weeks before Aurora. Even the shooter said he was apart of mk ultra program. The same amount of skeletons in the video were the exact same as the aurora shooting I believe 14

What the hell this and the Batman one is very bizarre. Why do you think the elite allow these connections to be made? You’d think they would cover their tracks instead of leaving crumbs for us to follow. Unless they enjoy mocking us as they know we cant do anything? :feelsdetective:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
What the hell this and the Batman one is very bizarre. Why do you think the elite allow these connections to be made? You’d think they would cover their tracks instead of leaving crumbs for us to follow. Unless they enjoy mocking us as they know we cant do anything? :feelsdetective:
Good question it's for many reasons in this case I would say to mock. But normally it's to pre program people into excepting ideas. Also its apart of there satanic religion. They have to warm or give a clue as to what there doing next. So to relive guilt. So they can say well we warned you. You did nothing about it. So you deserve it. It's also to give them a certain power they feel kind of like the way a bully gets pleasure in tormenting his victims before he assaults them.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
The last thing the illuminati is worried about is normies catching on. there way to low iq to put two and two together. Only about 5 percent of people can except there is a real conspiracy. That's how they get away with there crimes.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Good question it's for many reasons in this case I would say to mock. But normally it's to pre program people into excepting ideas. Also its apart of there satanic religion. They have to warm or give a clue as to what there doing next. So to relive guilt. So they can say well we warned you. You did nothing about it. So you deserve it. It's also to give them a certain power they feel kind of like the way a bully gets pleasure in tormenting his victims before he assaults them.
Never thought of it from that perspective, I think you helped answer something that's been on my mind for a long time. Thanks nigga. :yay:

Activity
So far there's no one here