Do you guys plan to leave this world? What do you wanna achieve till then?

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Hi, from Germany.
I'm 19 right now, living with my mom. She told me some months ago, that I can't stay till i am 30. I mean it was pretty clear to me and in the end I surely don't want that. But after all it hurts me quite hard. I'm mentally unstable since my borderline gf fucked with my mind 4 years ago, but no one seems to give a shit about that.
Since my last suicidal phase last spring I decided to just NEET for my hole life, but now reality is kicking in and I see no other way, should my mother kick me out in 10 years, to kick my self out of existence next.

Till then I don't have any real goals, besides wanting to read all my books and learn Japanese to hardcore-weeb around for a bit.

I get more and more sensible for everything around me, nearly everything I see or hear hurts, or disturbs me in some form, or another. Seeing all these people living completely happy in their self-created clown world is the worst of all.

What do you guys want to do with your time given in this world?

Attachments

• 404 - Kopie.png
    404 - Kopie.png
    223.5 KB · Views: 50
『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Hi, from Germany.
I'm 19 right now, living with my mom. She told me some months ago, that I can't stay till i am 30. I mean it was pretty clear to me and in the end I surely don't want that. But after all it hurts me quite hard. I'm mentally unstable since my borderline gf fucked with my mind 4 years ago, but no one seems to give a shit about that.
Since my last suicidal phase last spring I decided to just NEET for my hole life, but now reality is kicking in and I see no other way, should my mother kick me out in 10 years, to kick my self out of existence next.

Till then I don't have any real goals, besides wanting to read all my books and learn Japanese to hardcore-weeb around for a bit.

I get more and more sensible for everything around me, nearly everything I see or hear hurts, or disturbs me in some form, or another. Seeing all these people living completely happy in their self-created clown world is the worst of all.

What do you guys want to do with your time given in this world?
I have lots of goals, nice Odin avi btw

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Why should I feel sorry for a sex-having 19 year old? You have it far better than some, stop being a bitch.
First of all, I don't have a gf for about 3 years now, so therefore no sex.
I know this Thread is shit, and I will never make a Thread again, on the aftereffects of LSD.
Just ignore this little emo-Thread.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
First of all, I don't have a gf for about 3 years now, so therefore no sex.
I know this Thread is shit, and I will never make a Thread again, on the aftereffects of LSD.
Just ignore this little emo-Thread.
I've never had sex ever! I have had nothing but looks of disgust and being ignored by all women! I have been mocked by my own gender for the fucking alignment of my jaws and receded orbitals! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
I dont plan it but it will happen eventually. And no matter what i do it will happen

So now why would i care about achievments/legacy or something like that

I rather watch all anime in the world while eating pizza

FF748C4A 28F4 4EAE 84C0 F4B5F09D98C7

T

Thenettraveller

NEET
Jan 2, 2023
You live in Germany, so the state should prevent her from kicking you out if you have no housing, and force her to care for you.
The only way to fix your mind is to be connected to God, everything else is just trying to numb the symptoms.
you need a healthy community of people you can trust, you will most likely find them in a catholic church community, but be vigilant also there are some very sus people in Germany in all institutions.
- As a neet you have so much time, and with access to the internet you can do so much.
If you manage to use it wisely, what most people cannot do, you will grow so much.
Most people realise this only when they start working a 8-5 job, but then the majority of their energy and time is being spend in their jobs and it's hard to use the rest to improve their lives.
- If someone tries to diminish your problems by saying they have it worse or somebody else has it worse, don't buy this.
Having a psycho gf, especially at such an age can really mess you up, we tend to be raised in a blue pilled world, so any relation with someone who does evil on purpose and enjoys it bluntly, using manipulations of any sort is going to be shocking.
Stay away from witches like that.
Their only way to win is to distract you, they will do nothing worthwhile in their lives as long as they don't change.
They are on the path to destruction and want to take you with them.

Last edited:
uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
FUCKING CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Do you guys plan to leave this world? What do you wanna achieve till then?
No goals just wanna see the world, travel and enjoy myself for a few years before I rope
This. Cope as long as I can and when parents are dead its time to rope. Really hope that I will have the guts to do it then because being an old bedridden man rotting in his last years on earth sounds even more terrifying.

Activity
So far there's no one here