Do you guys buy Christmas presents

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
For others I sure as fuck dont. I hate Christmas except when I get a couple hundred bucks from my cunt relatives. I hate Christmas its the most depressing time of the year for me. The worst part about Christmas is the Christmas Carol's and those annoying red cross fags ringing there stupid bells. :feelsahhh:

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
4408A85C D5CC 4F18 B476 D19360C1F047
32D798D9 7E03 4548 B6CE B3408636C717

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I've become very stingy and greedy like Mr. Krabs from Spongebob.
Seriously thinking about buying cheap replica gifts and then pretend that they are original ware.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
For others I sure as fuck dont. I hate Christmas except when I get a couple hundred bucks from my cunt relatives. I hate Christmas its the most depressing time of the year for me. The worst part about Christmas is the Christmas Carol's and those annoying red cross fags ringing there stupid bells. :feelsahhh:
Decorate your house Muslim style you won't get many carolers then.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I only buy my parents as once your siblings have children they no longer care about you. My parents don't used the gifts anyway, in recent years I bought my father a book and a pair of binoculars, the book is now in my bedroom and the binoculars actually just disappeared and never were used once.

I do actually like the concept of Christmas though, I like the movies and the music but the realistic experience of it as a truecel loner autist isn't so good.

Activity
So far there's no one here