Discussion Do you feel like suicide is inevitable?

Does suicide feel inevitable?

• Total voters
Bolewoy

Bolewoy

NEET
Dec 6, 2020
Yeah i will most definetely kill myself one day. However i don't even view this to be a bad thing. Actually ending my life myself, feels less cucked than letting nature deceide when it's time for me to reenter the void.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Yeah i will most definetely kill myself one day. However i don't even view this to be a bad thing. Actually ending my life myself, feels less cucked than letting nature deceide when it's time for me to reenter the void.
In a cucked world where I lacked control over everything I feel it’s the only time I’ll ever be in full control. I don’t expect anything good might still happen to me at this point but I will sure experience more losses and setbacks. No way I’ll rot till I’m in old age.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020

Fontaine

Fontaine

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
Nah, I have a lot of positives to my life .
I am the mentalcel of neets.me

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
I would only kill myself to avoid the pain from a terminal illness like cancer tbh

G

I'd say yes, but I don't really know. I should kill myself. I can't imagine being an old man. But I wonder how many old men had the same thoughts as me when they were young and are still here today.

ricacel

ricacel

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
if i reach the age of 25 virgin i will go to rope

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I'm sure I'll end up killing myself
When I was younger, I thought about killing myself.
It was because I didn't have any friends at school and I felt super lonely.
I was always by myself.

But now I'm so used to it that it doesn't bother me anymore.
The scars I got from those difficult years made me more confident.
I'm not afraid to speak and talk to people anymore.

It is what it is.

dragon47

dragon47

Banned
Dec 8, 2020
For me i feel like i am in a literal prison.Every day same shit but can't kill myself because of the gun laws in my country,and i am too much of a coward to jump of a bridge or a building,and hanging can be painful if you failed

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Before you end up in old people's home, you better kill yourself. There is no worse hell. Luckily when It comes to men, we often lose our lives before our minds. What prevents me from ending myself is probably curiosity for the future and somewhat content feeling towards neet lifestyle. Of course, I distract my mind every second.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Before you end up in old people's home, you better kill yourself. There is no worse hell. Luckily when It comes to men, we often lose our lives before our minds. What prevents me from ending myself is probably curiosity for the future and somewhat content feeling towards neet lifestyle. Of course, I distract my mind every second.
I'm holding out hope for anti aging drugs. Once those are developed there will be enough economic prosperity for stuff like UBI.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I'm holding out hope for anti-aging drugs. Once those are developed there will be enough economic prosperity for stuff like UBI.
The anti-aging method is scientifically proven. It is a pain tho. Start practicing fasting. Something called autophagy kicks in and starts slowing down the aging process.

Activity
So far there's no one here