Do you ever give homeless people money?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
If it's a female never. Sometimes I give a homeless man a dollar only if he asks, because I am too high inhib to say no. One time a homeless women was crying and begging me for money and I just didn't look at her, and walked away standing tall and proud. I felt like Ramirez

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
I try to not but when they're a bit mentally ill sometimes it's the only way to make them stop harassing you

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
i remember giving a homeless man a few dollars instead of buying candy as a kid and he got up and asked for more. i told my dad and he said never give money to beggars so i havent done since

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
Yeah if i intuitively think my money will help.
I tend to help homeless artists and people digging in garbage rather than people who ask. Homeless women are usually crazed drug addicts so i wouldn't advice any charity other than a bullet.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I did back when I was waging. If I had a ten note in my pocket and some change in coins I'd give them whatever change I had unless it was near the end of the month and I was running low on money. Sometimes I'd give them money in exchange for their diazepam/pregabalin/gabapentin prescriptions so they could buy heroin and I could get chilled

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I used to but they're never grateful they always want more out of you. One time a long time ago when I had a summer job I saw a homeless guy in the subway holding a sign that said please help me I'm hungry. I took pity, stopped next to him and offered him to come with I would buy both of us food at a nearby shop. He refused he said he only wants the money because he only eats vegan or high quality all natural food that's grown on a specific type of land and he wants to get enough money to open his own farm and live off of it. I gave him a bit of money then realized many beggars are actually just picky. I heard some people larp as homeless to get money instead of having a job, some spots are apparently very lucrative. Now I never give because I know nobody would give someone like me anything if the roles were reversed.

Activity
So far there's no one here