Do you drink alcohol?

Do you drink?

• Total voters
SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Whenever I get the chance I will but I never crave it. Usually one or two days a week but alcohol is my least favourite drug partially due to taste and partially due to the fact that one night of alcohol makes me feel worse in the morning than a week of meth

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
Weed is a much better cope. The only case for alcohol is lowering inhibitions in a social situation but as a neet I am not in that position often

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Weed is a much better cope. The only case for alcohol is lowering inhibitions in a social situation but as a neet I am not in that position often
2 beers+a spliff is a much more cost effective way to smoke weed way to smoke weed. I don't know how people especially neets can afford to smoke daily unless they live in legal areas

G

GoroMajima

NEET
Mar 19, 2022
I don't cus i tasted it once and it tasted disguisting

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
2 beers+a spliff is a much more cost effective way to smoke weed way to smoke weed. I don't know how people especially neets can afford to smoke daily unless they live in legal areas
i think dabs are the most effective way to get high period. I agree about the beers and smoking tolerance, a little alcohol helps to potentiate the high. Personally I dont drink anymore cause its haram but i see the appeal for sure

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Very rarely, it got less and less over the years. Also I don't have any buddies to have a drink with anyway. Sure you could drink alone sitting in your dark room but its super depressing imo.:feelsbad:

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
What the actual *FUCK* is this thread? There used to be facilities built just to remove and house patients like this away from society, and even then most of those patients didn’t exhibit this kind of deluded and anti social behavior. Who or what the fuck even raised you people? This fucking website isn’t your mental daycare. You either have too much time on your hands in which case you need to meet and make friends, or you’re genuinely sick and need to meet and make friends with doctors. It’s frightening to even think you people are out there. Fuck off

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Yes but not often, only when i feel like

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
It's money wasted that could be invested in bitcoin

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
No. I take psychotropic medications.

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
alchohol tastes awful I never got the appeal

R

Repulsive

NEET
Aug 13, 2022
I used to do it sporadically, but lately it's been only on weekends. I feel like it gives me a certain structure and something to look forward to which can easily be lost when Neetmaxxing.
No

Activity
So far there's no one here