Do you cut your hair or let it grow out?

Do you cut your hair/beard and mustache?

• Dont cut anything, I look like a hermit from a chinese cave

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Cut it and style it

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Shave it all off whenever I feel like it

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters
SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

flossing and driving
Nov 29, 2020
does anyone here cut their hair? On your own or at the barber or whatever? I used to cut my hair and shave my facial hair but at some point I just stopped, I figured there was no point and it was just a waste of time. I have a full beard now and sometimes it is annoying eating because the beard and mustache hairs are like 2+ inches and they get in my mouth and shit. Whats your experience, share below motherfuckers
8DB92071 503B 4324 B851 221388FD9949

Socrates

Socrates

I know that I know nothing
Nov 29, 2020
I usually go the barbers but haven't been at all this year because they've been closed a lot of the time due to covid. In the meantime I've got my dad to cut it, he does a pretty decent job. I currently have the curtains style.

As for facial hair I stay clean shaven because I cannot grow a decent looking stubble or beard

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

flossing and driving
Nov 29, 2020
I haven't cut my hair in years but I don't have a beard because I can't grow one
Do you ever have anyone bitch at you about how you should cut your hair? Strangely enough I have only had young zoomers and a few family members tell me I should cut it, no one else seems to care

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
I gotta get a cut today or tomorrow before the barbers close for covid again. Haven't had one since the start of covid.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I let my hair grow for several months and then cut it short myself with clippers. I do basically the same thing with my facial hair even though I am 34 and grow the patchiest beard ever.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
I cut my hair, but I keep my pubes. I never shave nor wax. I just want them to be thick and lush.

618dNaI0hFL._SL1500_.jpg

I also apply "Patanjali Kesh Kanti Amla" hair oil around my butt-hole so that my butt-hole pubes can get healthy, shiny and strong. My goal is to achieve something like this:

file.jpg
3.jpg

images

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
i cant be arsed going to the barber but i did go like 2 weeks ago instead of just sitting and letting it grow

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Only my mom cares but not even that much, they know I'm ugly anyway
I go to a barber before going to see my parents. For some reason my mom gets really worried if my hair is long and unkept.

dragon47

dragon47

Banned
Dec 8, 2020
My mother rarely took me to a barber.I remember when i was little someone mistaken me for a girl.Now i take haircuts pretty often(buzzcut) and never let it get to big

paint the mirror

paint the mirror

Nov 27, 2020
I let it grow out.
I used to go to the barber like three or four times a year but I don't see a point in doing that anymore.
I always ended up looking worse after the haircut because they cut it too short exposing my ugly face too much.
It's also quite expensive and I dislike the awkward atmosphere sitting there in silence because of my social incompetence.
Also, probably the most important one, I don't see a point in doing the effort when my face is ugly anyways, a haircut won't fix anything.

Activity
So far there's no one here