do you blame others or yourself for your misery?

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
i blame my parents for having a child when they're both obviously low IQ low income narcissists and have their own mental problems.
blame organized religion in its current form
and healthcare professionals for not realizing there was a possible fix for at least some of my problems
and the jews*

* I use jew as a metaphor for the global elite

Freder

Freder

NEET
Apr 16, 2022
My father is most to blame, bcause he is ugly, low income, schizo that left us when I was 2 and never maintained any relation. But I have small portion of blame too, because I didnt educate myself properly because I wasted most of my time when I was 19-24 playing league of legends for 12-13 hours a day instead learning usefull skill like programming, additional foreign language or at least focusing on my bachelors degree.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
They didn't do shit to correct my underbite or my down-grown fucked face caused by brain damage and weakened tongue facial/tongue muscles, so fuck them. They expected me to work and go to school JFL enjoy supporting me financially for the rest of your cunting lives.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I have no idea.
i know, the key word here is they created you but you dont take creation seriously they played god but have no control about the outcome and somehow they are not responsible jfl what does it matter where consciusness comes from? thats how low humans are they know what they are doing and they still do it unlike other animals who just are controlled by their insticts

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
i know, the key word here is they created you but you dont take creation seriously they played god but have no control about the outcome and somehow they are not responsible jfl what does it matter where consciusness comes from? thats how low humans are they know what they are doing and they still do it unlike other animals who just are controlled by their insticts
They took responsibility by raising and taking care of me.
Humans are in the image of God, we create and destroy, make and guide.

Also there’s nothing wrong with instinct, our unconscious has more fortitude and insight then our conscious mind.

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
Nah your parents failed you like all of us
unironically this

your whole life is determined solely by your genes and environment, so if there's anybody to blame it's your parents for not providing you with better nature and nurture

Activity
So far there's no one here