Discussion do you belive you could have been something if you were born in another century?

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
would you have tried to become something?
Yeah, I would have tried to become happy.
I could have been a happy Wandervogel, back then.
Bundesarchiv Bild 183 R24553 Gruppe des Wandervogels aus Berlin
Wandervogel

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
I used to be a berserker uruk-hai. You know those bloodlusty kamikaze beasts who jump from siege ladders to slaughter enemies on the wall.

1c0e3ee3455d130c20329ebd092061fcc30ad4f6.jpeg
i wish i was a hunter gatherer in a time when 99% of people where in civilization but still no technological advanced enough to be as nourished as me. apperantly hunter gatherers were 6-6 foot 3 on average or something. imagine going into a village or city iwht ur niggas being more than a foot bigger than everyone else

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
i wish i was a hunter gatherer in a time when 99% of people where in civilization but still no technological advanced enough to be as nourished as me. apperantly hunter gatherers were 6-6 foot 3 on average or something. imagine going into a village or city iwht ur niggas being more than a foot bigger than everyone else
Just go to asia.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
People here really want to live in a starvation and disease ridden world, just so it would be easier for them to find a trad wife.
i dont want to live like that. i dont care about a wife. i want to fuck a specific girl more than others. i think when i get what i want i will stop this. i just wish i was conquerer like napoleon but this is unachievable today, but it seems more realistic then.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I'm guessing most incels would die off young myself included. Die of cholera age 12 or die of dementia age 70 after a life of meaningless suffering wasted on the internet
I don't know about you but I learned a lot of useful looksmaxxing stuff online. Internet gave my life meaning if anything.

Activity
So far there's no one here