Do u think I can make money making feet art?

• Thread starter BloatmaxxManlet2022
  • Start date
BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
I just began drawing feet. I always had a foot fetish and I want to be a surrealist but draw feet at the same time. I have tons of work, but this is one of them. Note I just began so I know I may be not that good. Also I did it in pen, no eraser etc.

77B1FFFD F285 4F58 AB6B 7EA86AFDC7BC

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
How old are you? What do you take meds for, do you have a particular mental or physical disorder? Not trying to be mean but in all honesty you'd have to get much better if you hope to make any money drawing.

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
How old are you? What do you take meds for, do you have a particular mental or physical disorder? Not trying to be mean but in all honesty you'd have to get much better if you hope to make any money drawing.
31, schizoaffective disorder and depression/anxiety. Yeah I do need to get better, I could do onlyfans since everyone around my social circle suggested it.

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
Good luck don't let my comment discourage you, keep doing it if you enjoy it. Idk about onlyfans though my dude that's a degenerate platform but hopefully you succeed someday.
Thanks bud, I could do it for fun. I do make income house sitting and clinical trials. Right now I’m on SSDI. Onlyfans is last resort.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Best advise I can give is try to develop a completely unique style. You gotta stand out from the rest not only with skill but with high recognition value. Also "good" art tends to leave room for interpretation so maybe make it abstract.

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
Best advise I can give is try to develop a completely unique style. You gotta stand out from the rest not only with skill but with high recognition value. Also "good" art tends to leave room for interpretation so maybe make it abstract.
Totally agree, I have certain artwork that’s based on shaman scribbles but they hide feet in them. Idk if that’s unique or not. But that is good advice

Activity
So far there's no one here