Do not fear

Chazz

Chazz

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
John 6
19When they had rowed about three or four miles, they saw Jesus approaching the boat, walking on the water; and they were frightened. But he said to them, “It is I,don’t be afraid.”

Jeremiah 1
8“Do not be afraid of them [or their hostile faces],For I am with you [always] to protect you and deliver you,” says the LORD.

2 Timothy 1
6That is why I remind you to fan into flame the gracious gift of God, [that inner fire--the special endowment] which is in you through the laying on of my hands [with those of the elders at your ordination].

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity or cowardice or fear, but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of sound judgment and personal discipline [abilities that result in a calm, well-balanced mind and self-control].

1 Peter 5
6Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God [set aside self-righteous pride], so that He may exalt you [to a place of honor in His service] at the appropriate time, casting all your cares [all your anxieties, all your worries, and all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares about you [with deepest affection, and watches over you very carefully].

Be sober [well balanced and self-disciplined], be alert and cautious at all times. That enemy of yours, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion [fiercely hungry], seeking someone to devour.

But resist him, be firm in your faith [against his attack--rooted, established, immovable], knowing that the same experiences of suffering are being experienced by your brothers and sisters throughout the world. [You do not suffer alone.]

After you have suffered for a little while, the God of all grace [who imparts His blessing and favor], who called you to His own eternal glory in Christ, will Himself complete, confirm, strengthen, and establish you [making you what you ought to be].

Luke 12
31But [strive for and actively] seek His kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well. Do not be afraid and anxious, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

“Sell your possessions (show compassion) and give [donations] to the poor. Provide money belts for yourselves that do not wear out, an unfailing and inexhaustible treasure in the heavens, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys.For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Mark 5
33And the woman, though she was afraid and trembling, aware of what had happened to her, came and fell down before Him and told Him the whole truth.Then He said to her, “Daughter, your faith [your personal trust and confidence in Me] has restored you to health; go in peace and be [permanently] healed from your suffering.”

Luke 1
28And coming to her, the angel said, “Greetings, favored one! The Lord is with you.” But she was greatly perplexed at what he said, and kept carefully considering what kind of greeting this was. The angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God.

Romans 8
38For I am convinced [and continue to be convinced--beyond any doubt] that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present and threatening, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the [unlimited] love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Mathew 10
26 So have no fear of them, for nothing is covered that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
OP

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Op browses neets.me on his church computer