Discussion Do/Did you cheat in multiplayer video games?

Retard

Retard

NEET
May 8, 2022
I remember that I started to cheat in video games pretty aggressively since age 13,
I used hacks in Minecraft, CSGO and GTA V, I would usually troll pretty hard in GTA V and also did blatant cheating on Hypixel
which was such a great period in my life, I still have my GTA V account with billions and high level with all stats and everything else unlocked :feelsLUL:

CSGO with cheats actually enhanced that game since you could have some better visuals and skins, I really liked the fact
that I got an advantage and could actually use CSGO to chill rather then be sweaty and competitive.

But today I barely play video games let alone with cheats, I am just addicted to surfing the net.

Last edited:
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
"Cheating" is really a misleading word. It's only cheating if you get caught. If it's a game you're playing, you have to do what it takes to wins

I learned this from a manga character
His name is Akiyama. He is high IQ cheating prettyboy.
picture171 | The Liar Game

Proex

Proex

Nov 29, 2020
[UWSL]once tried downloading aimbot for an fps but didnt know how plus my brother discouraged me so didnt[/UWSL]

also got autoclicker for an idle game but doesnt rlly count tbh

so never, anyway i dont have fun having an unfair advantage just want to get better at it

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Me and my friend used to download roblox hacks and empty servers. Same with gta v I've also got a billionaire character but most fun was turning on instakill, crashing peoples games, horn boosting through the sky in a train etc. Other than that not really except for some glitches here and there

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
"Cheating" is really a misleading word. It's only cheating if you get caught. If it's a game you're playing, you have to do what it takes to wins

did you finaly read liars game bro told you its a great manga

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I remember that I started to cheat in video games pretty aggressively since age 13,
I used hacks in Minecraft, CSGO and GTA V, I would usually troll pretty hard in GTA V and also did blatant cheating on Hypixel
which was such a great period in my life, I still have my GTA V account with billions and high level with all stats and everything else unlocked :feelsLUL:

CSGO with cheats actually enhanced that game since you could have some better visuals and skins, I really liked the fact
that I got an advantage and could actually use CSGO to chill rather then be sweaty and competitive.

But today I barely play video games let alone with cheats, I am just addicted to surfing the net.
I used bots in Runescape.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
I was a b02 modder back in the day I’d just troll n stuff I tried making videos out of it when they were big I uploaded like 20-30 odd videos maybe even more then being the retard I am I lost the account somehow I had like a couple hundred subs too

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
There wasn't a lot of online gaming when I was a kid. And when it became common, I was too old to bother with cheating

iDONTwannaBeME

iDONTwannaBeME

NEET
Aug 22, 2023
Im good enough that i dont need to cheat to own people

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
I used to clip under the map sometimes in COD WaW on the wii

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Long ago when i had goldeneye 007 four way split screen I always peeked when playing with cousins but that's the worst I've done.
Life would be much easier if people could just agree that peeking is allowed.

vince mcmahon wrestling GIF by WWE

Original

Original

I wanna be original but can't figure out how
Dec 2, 2020

inhuman mentality

Original

Original

Dec 2, 2020
Focus on reality

Shut out all the rest
View attachment 104112
the reason why i never liked cheating is because 'doing what it takes to win' only means something if you're playing by the intended rules, the ones everyone else uses. like if you only played minecraft with x-ray hax so you knew where all the diamonds were, finding diamonds isn't fun anymore. if you use hax to beat other players, well, you didn't even really beat them, so the win is meaningless.

if you were playing for money i could understand, but if not then hacking seems to remove all the meaning and fun from the game.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
the reason why i never liked cheating is because 'doing what it takes to win' only means something if you're playing by the intended rules, the ones everyone else uses. like if you only played minecraft with x-ray hax so you knew where all the diamonds were, finding diamonds isn't fun anymore. if you use hax to beat other players, well, you didn't even really beat them, so the win is meaningless.

if you were playing for money i could understand, but if not then hacking seems to remove all the meaning and fun from the game.
I don't know man. It does feel pretty good.

It kinda makes me feel like light yagami. Beating my enemies with my wits no matter what it takes

Your mc example was bad because that's a single player game. If you won mc hunger games or factions through hax I'm sure you'd get a dopamine rush.

Original

Original

Dec 2, 2020
If you won mc hunger games or factions through hax I'm sure you'd get a dopamine rush.
i definitely wouldn't tbh. if it was for money, sure, i'd just cheat for the money. but beating someone who doesn't even have access to the same tools as you is totally hollow. what rush is there from the win when there wasn't a real chance for your opponent to beat you? different philosophy i guess.

akame (cyni)

akame (cyni)

buddycel
Feb 21, 2024
No, I love beating other people fair and square crushing their ego in the process, I have done this to all the best players in a game and it feels satisying taking something down high and mighty.

Original

Original

Dec 2, 2020
No, I love beating other people fair and square crushing their ego in the process, I have done this to all the best players in a game and it feels satisying taking something down high and mighty.
beating someone fairly is the only way to truly beat someone anyways. it means you genuinely bested them, and that you're objectively superior. hax erases that objectivity. with hax, you're enjoying the illusion of superiority. without hax, the superiority is real.

akame (cyni)

akame (cyni)

buddycel
Feb 21, 2024
beating someone fairly is the only way to truly beat someone anyways. it means you genuinely bested them, and that you're objectively superior. hax erases that objectivity. with hax, you're enjoying the illusion of superiority. without hax, the superiority is real.
yes, but it was more personal for me, I was treated poorly in the community and looked down upon by the top tiers, so beating all the "best players" live in front of everyone is a rush I will never feel again I still remember the feelings to this day the intense emotions of defeating your main enemies after training, standing over them disproving everyone, obviously everyone still coped afterwards and couldnt accept I was the king and so I was ostracised.

Original

Original

Dec 2, 2020
yes, but it was more personal for me, I was treated poorly in the community and looked down upon by the top tiers, so beating all the "best players" live in front of everyone is a rush I will never feel again I still remember the feelings to this day the intense emotions of defeating your main enemies after training, standing over them disproving everyone, obviously everyone still coped afterwards and couldnt accept I was the king and so I was ostracised.
oh i thought you were talking more hypothetically... what game are you talking about?

akame (cyni)

akame (cyni)

buddycel
Feb 21, 2024
oh i thought you were talking more hypothetically... what game are you talking about?
dark souls 3 pvp, quite niche but the community has been around for a long time although nowadays its not active, it died in 2023.

akame (cyni)

akame (cyni)

buddycel
Feb 21, 2024
and yeah just playing against anyone I dont care really but when its a personal grudge building for years, im sure that feeling is better than sex lmao

Maid

Maid

⌐╦╦═─
Feb 21, 2024
I used to bot on RuneScape back in the day, which then led me to modding on Xbox and selling people ranks and in-game currency. I only ever cheated for pure profit.

O

orangelover

NEET
Jan 9, 2024
I did a little bit in combat arms but only used free hacks never payed for anything.

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Never in multiplayer but sometimes in singleplayer games like the GTA series.
This. Cheating in single player is ok. Takes away the stakes and therefore a lot of the fun but cheating in multiplayer is fucked up. Altho im not surprised the psychopaths here do so

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin' pussy

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023

Someone on masters forums . . . . With the slightest sense of morality ?!?!?! 😲

Activity
So far there's no one here