do dating apps even work like ever?

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
ive had all the mains ones tinder,bumble,okcupid etc ffs ive even tried yubo to try get some 16 year old pussy i was even ignored on there ill post some my old msg convos ive deleted the app a while ago

that's just a few the rest that msged me were looking for friends or they insulted me i went off on most of them and this app is meant to be fucking easy to score

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
it was the fact that the app i was using is meant to be easy as fuck due to all the whores
There is no such thing as easy to score women actually. That's why the concept of paid sex exists. So 80% of men can experience something identical to the casual sex women and chads experience.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
ive had all the mains ones tinder,bumble,okcupid etc ffs ive even tried yubo to try get some 16 year old pussy i was even ignored on there ill post some my old msg convos ive deleted the app a while ago
View attachment 23694View attachment 23699View attachment 23700View attachment 23701

that's just a few the rest that msged me were looking for friends or they insulted me i went off on most of them and this app is meant to be fucking easy to score
I had the same thing happen to me twice. It's weird cause back then I wasnt even fat or ugly and I still couldn't get one match just utter hostility. But my one friend was bald short and but ugly but he got dates. I'm cursed :feelsbad:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
View attachment 23694View attachment 23699View attachment 23700View attachment 23701

I wouldn't show my face if I was you untill you got rid of your acne no offense but your skin makes me want to barf. Did you get accutane yet?

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
I wouldn't show my face if I was you untill you got rid of your acne no offense but your skin makes me want to barf. Did you get accutane yet?
same and yeah

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
you must be blind my nigga this fogs every sheboon whore on the street
View attachment 23824
Shes pretty like a sun set but not feeling her frizzy ass hair. Negros just like anything that's not black for some odd reason.

But she doesnt make my dick hard bro I need lots of cake for that too happen. She doesnt have that it factor for me. I like the second bitch better

Activity
So far there's no one here