Do any of you guys have any actual moneymaking strategies?

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
I'm probably going to be kicked out soon and I need a way to support myself. I'd rather not go gay for pay so if you guys have any real ideas share them. I use microsoft rewards everyday but every other website has been a dead end. Have any of you tried user testing websites? I went on r/beermoney and that seemed to be the most popular "job". Surveys didn't work and I don't want to download any shady software. Also if any of you guys have an easy to learn and profitable skill I'd be willing to try it as long as it would result in guaranteed income. HELP A NIGGA OUT

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020

ElishaLord

ElishaLord

NEET
Jul 31, 2021
you wont be able to support yourself from the internet unless you're very high iq charismatic or good looking that's just the brutal truth (instagc and surveyjunkie are good survey websites tho, $10-15 a day if you grind)

orchis

orchis

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Get in on solana nfts. You can make easy money from flipping NFTs and WL tokens.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I'm probably going to be kicked out soon and I need a way to support myself. I'd rather not go gay for pay so if you guys have any real ideas share them. I use microsoft rewards everyday but every other website has been a dead end. Have any of you tried user testing websites? I went on r/beermoney and that seemed to be the most popular "job". Surveys didn't work and I don't want to download any shady software. Also if any of you guys have an easy to learn and profitable skill I'd be willing to try it as long as it would result in guaranteed income. HELP A NIGGA OUT
Donate plasma.
Also, look through some old @Lain threads. That guy was an absolute genius. He had a lot of money-making techniques.

G

GorgeousDevil

NEET
Apr 14, 2022
Going to work is unironically the easiest way, other than crime.
So hillariously true, all these fking idiots I see trying to do kickstarter, crypto, youtube, tiktkot, whatever. When in reality there's actually a lot of easy jobs that pays a solid paycheck month per month.
if you're ready to lie on your CV, DAMN there's a lot of money that can be made then.

Activity
So far there's no one here