xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Op
33129B3D CFE7 4C9C B77E 8808F3572ED1

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
I care, but I don't wear name brand shit except shoes. Also I don't believe I dress too well but I try.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Turtle neck, skinny jeans and coatmaxxed. Will never catch me wearing clothes with visible branding or some retarded pictures/text.
I'll probably stop wearing branded clothing when I get out of school. Wearing non-branded clothes in school makes normies subconciously think you are a weirdo.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I really want to but I'm skinny and my frames misshapen amd body mass weirdly distributed that barely anything looks good on me so I don't bother.
Roids + shoulder training training asap

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
One of my old Band-Shirts, cargo-trousers, combat-boots and in the winter a NVA-Strichtarn-jacket.
Don't really mind anymore what I wear, since I am out of school.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
My parents buy my clothes. I just dress like all the other undesirables in my town or maybe I dress how they dressed 5 years ago. Back when I had a job I ruined all of my regular shoes so I just wore my cheapo work boots I got for free when I started there for 6 or 7 months before finally bothering to buy a new pair despite having #700-900 of disposable income

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
i take inspiration from the nazi uniforms designed by hugo boss. i have even bought a coat that was used by the SS, it is very comfy.
By 1938, the firm was producing army uniforms, and eventually it manufactured for the Waffen SS too - though it did not, apparently, design the SS uniform.

Source:

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Not really, I like to be comfy all the time. Only leave my house for jogging or walking in the forest.
I do have "good" clothes like a suit, dress shoes, shirts and all that stuff but only when Im forced to wear something like that at a wedding or funeral.

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
Oct 12, 2022
Yes, but I'm too lazy to buy new clothes so I just wear the same pair of jeans every week and wash it on weekends. I also wear the same 2 hoodies every week. Non-stop. If it's summer I wear the same 2 t-shirts every week.

Clothes are also expensive af.

Activity
So far there's no one here