Disgusting double standards: Women can be lazy but men are LOSERS for doing so

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
Foid living with her mom goes NEET*
Foid friends: YASSS!!! QUEEEN! You go girl! You should take time off from your life everybody's human! Nobody's perfect

*Man living with his mom goes NEET*
SAME foids: Eww what a fucking loser! Get your lazy ass off and work you lazy slob! No women will EVER date your lazy disgusting ass no wonder why nobody has respect for you!

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
comfy

comfy

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Based af, my family would talk shit to me about not having a job despite cleaning the house and helping fix things while the strong independent women sat on their asses all day doing nothing, bitches couldnt even make food for the men running shit keepin everything from falling apart.

Women have become useless.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
SAME foids: Eww what a fucking loser! Get your lazy ass off and work you lazy slob! No women will EVER date your lazy disgusting ass
They would fuck lazy Chad though

owly

owly

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
well yeah, cause they cant cuck a man living with his mom. his mom would kick her out and make sure she doesn't bring tyrone home when her son is at work.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Not only are our brains completely different, but we also cannot relate to each other since their view of life and future is full of rainbows and sunshine. They often manage to fuck up even that tho.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Foid living with her mom goes NEET*
Foid friends: YASSS!!! QUEEEN! You go girl! You should take time off from your life everybody's human! Nobody's perfect

*Man living with his mom goes NEET*
SAME foids: Eww what a fucking loser! Get your lazy ass off and work you lazy slob! No women will EVER date your lazy disgusting ass no wonder why nobody has respect for you!
Just be a slave bro

Employed

Employed

šŸ„ˆ
Aug 10, 2022
There's no double standard to me. Modern men have to work harder than women to get ahead in life, and that's just the way it is. It's not a double standard, it's just the way it is. Men and women are different. Women have vaginas. Men don't. It's a fact.

It becomes a double standard if you're some feminist and you ignore the fact that men don't have boobs and vaginas. You want to believe that men and women are equal and should be treated equally. That's why you have to bitch about this.

I believe that men and women are different, and that those differences should be celebrated. Men and women are both unique and amazing beings, and we should appreciate each other for who we are, not try to fit each other into some mold of equality.

Activity
So far there's no one here