Did you or will you go to college?

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎

• Total voters
Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
If no why not & if yes how was your college experience?

p@rc@

p@rc@

divine
Dec 2, 2020
yes man, im still in college
it has been somewhat like HS, but ppl are more open
professors are hit or miss, some are mfs others are helpful
parties, ye most of those i lost cuz i fucked up in the beginning and wasnt really into doing college things

basically, if you want to fully enjoy ur uni time try to get involved in the beginning.

I did not, but honestly, it has been so much better than HS.

Nakiami

Nakiami

THAINEETs
Mar 16, 2021
took me almost 6 years, last 2 years was hell because I'm dumbfuck who have to be on my own but people also relied on me at the same time(WTF), the rest are pretty nice experienced, good friends and juniors (There's also really bad experienced but I don't want to talk about it), overall = definitely better than my highschool, my highschool was full of asian nerds

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Real Men Drop Out Of College.
@Eren is a Sissy, so he will probably go get his degree in Feminism or w/e
be1cafb824f6a65cad623cbda26fbcf2.jpg

@Eren is 5'3

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Real Men Drop Out Of College.
@Eren is a Sissy, so he will probably go get his degree in Feminism or w/e
be1cafb824f6a65cad623cbda26fbcf2.jpg

@Eren is 5'3
I am 5'9

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
yes, graduated.

kinda regret it though.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
whys that?
-picked a major (psychology) that makes it hard to find job (accounting or something safe would be better for me, everyone needs an accountant)
-fucked around on videochat, message boards, getting drunk, when I should have made connections and did an internship to help my career chances
-didn't get the college experience of sleeping with women or socialmaxxing, its much harder to socialize after you're done with schooling. possible, but harder.
-took me 5 years because im a retard. lol.
-college loans that put in me debt because im a retard. the us education system is broken and too much relies on profits and naive kids who can be taken advantage of if they dont do their research first.
-goes against my ideal personality, feels like a normie thing to do to go to college, idk how to explain it, i always see myself as a cool rebel rockstar type.
-only went cuz my high school, and parents heavily encouraged me too. it was unheard of to not to go to college when i was growing up. now it seems like more kids are getting options, but it was either collage or nothing when I was in high school. wish i just did something for me and not everyone else.

mistersinister

mistersinister

Too short and ugly to do anything
Sep 18, 2021
-picked a major (psychology) that makes it hard to find job (accounting or something safe would be better for me, everyone needs an accountant)
-fucked around on videochat, message boards, getting drunk, when I should have made connections and did an internship to help my career chances
-didn't get the college experience of sleeping with women or socialmaxxing, its much harder to socialize after you're done with schooling. possible, but harder.
-took me 5 years because im a retard. lol.
-college loans that put in me debt because im a retard. the us education system is broken and too much relies on profits and naive kids who can be taken advantage of if they dont do their research first.
-goes against my ideal personality, feels like a normie thing to do to go to college, idk how to explain it, i always see myself as a cool rebel rockstar type.
-only went cuz my high school, and parents heavily encouraged me too. it was unheard of to not to go to college when i was growing up. now it seems like more kids are getting options, but it was either collage or nothing when I was in high school. wish i just did something for me and not everyone else.
lmao

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Yes I left 7 years ago. I was in an unfortunate position, I was high IQ enough to be ok at school but not high IQ enough to do a high tier degree. I believe that if you aren't high IQ enough for the top tier degrees then your teachers and parents should push you towards a trade. Though in my autist case I would have failed at learning a trade too.

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
dropped out halfway through first semester(junior college/trade college)
- General ed junior college was boof AF, this one class was like all adults and i was like 17/18 hella out of place extremely bored
-Trade school was ok

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I thought of enrolling in a college to study 'ethical' hacking for fun but to get one of the biggest grants that'd allow me to go to college for free (actually I'd get paid :feelslol:) I'd have to verify my suspicious tax returns with the IRS :feelsworry: so maybe another year. I know the knowledge is freely available online but unless it's structured and in an easily digestible format, I don't have the motivation particularly to keep up the routine

Activity
So far there's no one here