Serious Did you go to church this Christmas?

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I went to Christmas Catholic mass on saturday morning at 8am in my local parish. The sun was rising when I was walking out of church. It was the first time I went to Christmas mass since 2016. I often feel guilty for not attending weekly mass but it is what it is. Noone my age goes to church as they live in cities now.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
No. Its super hypocritical, pathetic and a waste of time if you ask me.
Most people dont go to church not even once a year and lived the whole year as hedonistic and godless as possible... but during christmas they suddenly feel the holy spirit coming over them. :feelslol::feelslol:

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
I wanted to but I couldn’t on Christmas Day so I did on Boxing Day instead

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
No. Its super hypocritical, pathetic and a waste of time if you ask me.
Most people dont go to church not even once a year and lived the whole year as hedonistic and godless as possible... but during christmas they suddenly feel the holy spirit coming over them. :feelslol::feelslol:
You're just pissed that you weren't born Catholic

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
You're just pissed that you weren't born Catholic
If my post offended you then I'm sorry. But there is no need to be offended, it wasn't directly aimed at you.
I was mainly referring to people who live decadent lives the whole year, never once looked in the bible or attented zero church events..and suddenly during the christmas time they act like they are the purest god-loving bible-loving angels on earth.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
N
If my post offended you then I'm sorry. But there is no need to be offended, it wasn't directly aimed at you.
I was mainly referring to people who live decadent lives the whole year, never once looked in the bible or attented zero church events..and suddenly during the christmas time they act like they are the purest god-loving bible-loving angels on earth.
No need to apologize to this hypocrite snow flake who sniffs panties and stocks buble but milfs in the grocery then wants to virtue signal. Celtictruecuck deserves absolutely no sympathy

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
N

No need to apologize to this hypocrite snow flake who sniffs panties and stocks buble but milfs in the grocery then wants to virtue signal. Celtictruecuck deserves absolutely no sympathy
This user basically lives the life of a real life GTA character and he calls me degenerate.

Activity
So far there's no one here