Did you get good grades in highschool?

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
I was mostly a D and F student.
I am probably low IQ but even then I put in minimal effort into everything I did.
In my last year I started hardcore oneitising this foid and my whole life for a year revolved around her. I was too depressed to study. I was going to rope soon after so although I didn't study for my final exams, I didn't even try to write anything down at all anyway. I just left the exam hall as soon as I could.

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
There is Placement and Advanced placement.

I was in placement.

If you are, or were, in placement, then it's over before it began.

Last edited:
Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Yes, can't really call myself low iq.

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
There is Placement and Advanced placement.

I was in placement.

If you are, or were, in placement, then it's over before it began.
tbh i'm in the UK so it's a different system here.

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
tbh i'm in the UK so it's a different system here.
Cope; I'm from UK too.
Placement is called Foundation Tier.
Advanced placement is called Higher Tier.

Only in America, you get to choose placement or advanced placement. In England however, you have to earn Higher tier.

Last edited:
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
average mostly , i didn't worked hard, didn't care

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
i used to but i lost intrest which was reflected in my grades

G

i really never knew my grades because i dropped out at 15 i never went to class really

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
15, starting after dis summr
Aasadf

Genbu

Genbu

High inhib + low iq ruined my life
Dec 17, 2020
I did well in some subjects and badly in others.

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
Quite poor...I rarely submitted assignments because of my extreme anxiety and couldn't handle criticism well.

My testing results were AP-tier, though.

screenshot-from-2022-02-01-16-32-14-png.570076

After:

screenshot-from-2022-02-01-16-33-37-png.570078

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022

My testing results were AP-tier, though

I'm not able to provide the full sample:

It is a little remarkable, that—though disinclinedto talk overmuch of myself and my affairsat the fireside, and to my personal friends—anautobiographical impulse should twice in my lifehave taken possession of me, in addressing thepublic. The first time was three or four yearssince, when I favored the reader—inexcusably, and for noearthly reason, that either the indulgent reader or the intrusiveauthor could imagine—with a description of my way of life inthe deep quietude of an Old Manse. And now—because, beyondmy deserts, I was happy enough to find a listener or twoon the former occasion—I again seize the public by the button,and talk of my three years’ experience in a Custom-House. The[2]example of the famous “P. P., Clerk of this Parish,” was nevermore faithfully followed. The truth seems to be, however, that,when he casts his leaves forth upon the wind, the author addresses,not the many who will fling aside his volume, or nevertake it up, but the few who will understand him, better thanmost of his schoolmates or lifemates. Some authors, indeed, dofar more than this, and indulge themselves in such confidentialdepths of revelation as could fittingly be addressed, only andexclusively, to the one heart and mind of perfect sympathy; asif the printed book, thrown at large on the wide world, werecertain to find out the divided segment of the writer’s ownnature, and complete his circle of existence by bringing himinto communion with it. It is scarcely decorous, however, tospeak all, even where we speak impersonally. But, as thoughtsare frozen and utterance benumbed, unless the speaker stand insome true relation with his audience, it may be pardonable toimagine that a friend, a kind and apprehensive, though not theclosest friend, is listening to our talk; and then, a native reservebeing thawed by this genial consciousness, we may prateof the circumstances that lie around us, and even of ourself,but still keep the inmost Me behind its veil. To this extent,and within these limits, an author, methinks, may be autobiographical,without violating either the reader’s rights or hisown.

It will be seen, likewise, that this Custom-House sketch hasa certain propriety, of a kind always recognized in literature, asexplaining how a large portion of the following pages came intomy possession, and as offering proofs of the authenticity of anarrative therein contained. This, in fact,—a desire to putmyself in my true position as editor, or very little more, of the[3]most prolix among the tales that make up my volume,—this,and no other, is my true reason for assuming a personal relationwith the public. In accomplishing the main purpose, it hasappeared allowable, by a few extra touches, to give a faint representation of a mode of life not heretofore described, togetherwith some of the characters that move in it, among whom theauthor happened to make one.

This is only a standardized test, and thus only measures test performance, though it should be enough to inhibit her lying.

Last edited:
MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Slow life history strategist
Jul 28, 2023
No I didn't care because there were no chicks at my high school so I never got social skills with women

Activity
So far there's no one here