Discussion Did you ever want a family of your own?

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Or were you always a misanthrope? Personally, I could never imagine having people as close to me as children are to their fathers or ever even imagine the responsibilities that come with it. As a result, I never wanted a family of my own. Also, I've always kinda understood that we live in a faux patriarchy where there's a higher chance of winning the lottery than your kids not turning into a disappointment.

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
I would love to have a family, but only under one condition:
I can raise my kids somewhere in the nature on a self-sufficient homestead, far off the civilization.
But with a look in the future to come, I will apparently "Own nothing and be happy". So that will most probably never happen.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I would love to have a family, but only under one condition:
I can raise my kids somewhere in the nature on a self-sufficient homestead, far off the civilization.
But with a look in the future to come, I will apparently "Own nothing and be happy". So that will most probably never happen.
Bro just get a dog for your company at thay point

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
No amount of hobbies will override a man's desire for intimacy and belonging. If it were posible to easily override it, blackpill forums wouldn't even exist to begin with
Horseshit I never had the urge to make kids i get wanting pussy but creating kids and doing babytalk for 10 years then lie trough your teeth when he ask you any intelligent questions about life is just dogshit nohing special has been done millions of times by normalfags ljke you

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
i want to impregnate a shit ton of bitches then return when they are adults and im old so i can leech of them and see if one of my kids would be succsesful idk, my plan is to have atleast 10+ kids :geek:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Same. I've become so antisocial and avoidant I can't see myself living with another person. Even if I completely luck out and get a relationship it wouldn't last long maybe a few weeks or something. I just want to be on my own.
Cope once your in love you won't be able to let go the jealously would be too strong
Or were you always a misanthrope? Personally, I could never imagine having people as close to me as children are to their fathers or ever even imagine the responsibilities that come with it. As a result, I never wanted a family of my own. Also, I've always kinda understood that we live in a faux patriarchy where there's a higher chance of winning the lottery than your kids not turning into a disappointment.
No but my biological needs are too strong so yes

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I remember once when I was a kid the teacher in school asked the class raise your hand who knows they want to have kids for sure when they are older and nearly all the kids instantly did only me and maybe 1 or 2 others hesitated and didn't raise our hands. I remember thinking to myself none of these dumb ass kids really thought this through they just want to follow the herd do like everyone else as if it's going to be a disney happy ending without weighing the responsibility it comes with and this is how kids turn out fucked up because of their parents selfishness and foolishness.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
The more dumb and poor people are the more likely they are to have kids yet they are the opposites of good parents. The richer and smarter people have less kids on average. My theory is that poor and unsatisfied people try to find meaning by living through their children whereas rich people don't need to live through anyone. Personally I wouldn't even think of it unless I was wealthy.

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
The more dumb and poor people are the more likely they are to have kids yet they are the opposites of good parents. The richer and smarter people have less kids on average. My theory is that poor and unsatisfied people try to find meaning by living through their children whereas rich people don't need to live through anyone. Personally I wouldn't even think of it unless I was wealthy.
its just because government pays families monthly for their kids

and if not then they depend on their kids waging. like a passive income

Activity
So far there's no one here