Did you ever make someone cry?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
One time I was giving a presentation and said "Money can solve any problem." Some girl was like " can money solve a woman who got raped." I said "yeah she could use that money to have a fun time and forget about getting raped." She started crying because she found that offensive jfl and my presentation got cut short.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
928B222C 6C9D 4AA1 ADC8 76812225FACA

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
When I played football there was a kid on the other team who kept fouling me the whole game, he wasn't even trying to get the ball. At one point the ball was in the middle of the pitch and we were both running towards it from opposite sides and we got to it at the same time but I shoulder barged him full speed and knocked him to the ground, winded him badly and he was crying and gasping for air at the same time, he legit sounded like a dying animal.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
When I played football there was a kid on the other team who kept fouling me the whole game, he wasn't even trying to get the ball. At one point the ball was in the middle of the pitch and we were both running towards it from opposite sides and we got to it at the same time but I shoulder barged him full speed and knocked him to the ground, winded him badly and he was crying and gasping for air at the same time, he legit sounded like a dying animal.
Men who cry loudly should be gassed

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
yeah. When I was 10 or 11 my mom sent me to this kickboxing camp that wasn’t really a kickboxing camp. It was mostly a bunch of kids my age playing video games and rough housing all day.

Anyway there was this “tournament” among the camp attendees where we actually got to fight each other (in full gear). The counselor told us all to go easy on each other but oh boy was she a biased bitch.

So being one of the smaller younger kids she puts me against her son who is also a short lad but a big lad at that. We start fighting and he’s hitting me HARD. I can tell he’s putting all his effort into each punch and kick. He’s breathing hard and sweating profusely meanwhile I’m holding back. Finally, I’ve had enough. I start hitting hard. Right, left, kick, punch. Combos straight out of street fighter.
I release all my fury on this fat bastard.

After a minute or two his mom comes over and breaks up the fight. The fattie pulls down his visor. He’s crying. Sobbing, even. Tears rolling down his pudgy face.

He ended up winning the tourney and I was disqualified for my behavior. But we all know who the real winner was ;)

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
yeah. When I was 10 or 11 my mom sent me to this kickboxing camp that wasn’t really a kickboxing camp. It was mostly a bunch of kids my age playing video games and rough housing all day.

Anyway there was this “tournament” among the camp attendees where we actually got to fight each other (in full gear). The counselor told us all to go easy on each other but oh boy was she a biased bitch.

So being one of the smaller younger kids she puts me against her son who is also a short lad but a big lad at that. We start fighting and he’s hitting me HARD. I can tell he’s putting all his effort into each punch and kick. He’s breathing hard and sweating profusely meanwhile I’m holding back. Finally, I’ve had enough. I start hitting hard. Right, left, kick, punch. Combos straight out of street fighter.
I release all my fury on this fat bastard.

After a minute or two his mom comes over and breaks up the fight. The fattie pulls down his visor. He’s crying. Sobbing, even. Tears rolling down his pudgy face.

He ended up winning the tourney and I was disqualified for my behavior. But we all know who the real winner was ;)
@Ritalincel thoughts?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
One time I was giving a presentation and said "Money can solve any problem." Some girl was like " can money solve a woman who got raped." I said "yeah she could use that money to have a fun time and forget about getting raped." She started crying because she found that offensive jfl and my presentation got cut short.
Legendary presentation my Aladdin friend flawless victory. #believeallfoids no but seriously that cunt sounds like a real head ache. I wish I could of been there to karate chop her neck

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
I don't get it. If I'm supposed to be able to force myself to become convinced that it's perfectly normal for a man to be penis-deep in another man's shit or that chopping off your penis and wearing a dress makes you an actual woman, why can't women just convince themselves that they were never raped? "Hi, you know that dude, Mike, the hairy, 290-pound ex-Marine? He's Suzy now." "No problem!" "Hi, remember that one time someone penetrated you against your will in a forest? That never happened." "Indeed, so true!"

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Tbqf there are problems money can’t solve such as being blind or a midget or something but money still solves most typically male problems but foids can’t attract more mates by being rich, on the contrary. What they actually prefer is a rich man so they can shoppingmaxx on his dime. Of course he should be handsome as an initial condition inb4 redpilled.

Activity
So far there's no one here