did u guys have any friends during school

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
i never really i just sat by myself since i was poor and still kinda am i got free school meals so id just smile and talk to the lunch ladies they acc liked me alot and gave me extra food id have the odd conversation with people my age but id just never shut up and tell them far too much shit i still do that tbh i stayed after school sometimes to do extra work even tho i failed all my classes i just liked talking to my teachers especially my chemistry one he was an acc nice guy too besides all that i just got picked on a ton i can remember having food or rubbish flung at me alot for no reason really or just being beaten up id fight back and win sometimes but its just the hassle i think out of everyone women made school the worst just pure nastiness always aimed at me at any chance they got

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Actually had a small circle of friends in school and hung out with them. We went to festivals like Wacken Open Air, did LAN-Parties (yes, its nerdy but was really fun back then), made some music together...good times. [UWSL][UWSL]But over the years we've all somehow drifted apart for a variety of reasons. At the end of school and especially during university I was 100% lone wolf.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

I

Inu

NEET
Oct 7, 2021
I didn't really had any friends, but I did hang out with a small circle of people during high school. I was only close to one of them, but after we graduated we all drifted away and never talked to each other again.

I usually just hanged out by myself in the library or just wandered around to kill time.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
I was the small quiet guy there was a group I was somewhat in and wanted to fit in but I always found out they made plans to go places without me so fml. I'm from Chicago and my school was the most dangerous but I always had different gang members from different gangs tell me if anyone fucks with me let them know so I felt a bit protected.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
i never really i just sat by myself since i was poor and still kinda am i got free school meals so id just smile and talk to the lunch ladies they acc liked me alot and gave me extra food id have the odd conversation with people my age but id just never shut up and tell them far too much shit i still do that tbh i stayed after school sometimes to do extra work even tho i failed all my classes i just liked talking to my teachers especially my chemistry one he was an acc nice guy too besides all that i just got picked on a ton i can remember having food or rubbish flung at me alot for no reason really or just being beaten up id fight back and win sometimes but its just the hassle i think out of everyone women made school the worst just pure nastiness always aimed at me at any chance they got
Wtf nugguh I thought you were ghost did you have a change of heart after I called you a fag? :feelsuhuh:

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
I usually just hanged out by myself in the library or just wandered around to kill time.
Hanging out in the library, first person I’ve heard on these forum that still goes there. Why be there, can’t you entertain yourself more online?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Hey faget I'm talking too you bitch. When another man calls you a faget you call them a faget bitch pussey nugguh. Now grow a pair and call me a faget you pussey. You see that's how this works you faget. Now do it call me a faget and see how good it feels to be a man. :feelsahhh:

Last edited:
I

Inu

NEET
Oct 7, 2021
Hanging out in the library, first person I’ve heard on these forum that still goes there. Why be there, can’t you entertain yourself more online?
Was stuck at school and had to take a long bus ride if I wanted to go home. Mostly just went on my phone or use the computer etc. at the school's library. Didn't want to be there, but had no choice at the time lol

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
I hate being around a shit load of people and the cafeteria was hell so all those 4 years of highschool I stayed in the library. The librarian made me a library aide so I could get my service learning hours done. I loved the silence of the library and when I got bored I played RuneScape on the library computers.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I hate being around a shit load of people and the cafeteria was hell so all those 4 years of highschool I stayed in the library. The librarian made me a library aide so I could get my service learning hours done. I loved the silence of the library and when I got bored I played RuneScape on the library computers.
Didnt read to gay

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Didnt read to gay

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Jk I read sounds like you had it ruff sorry to hear that . I had lots of friends at first but by my senior year only one friend but he turned out to be a douch

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Jk I read libraries mogg:feelscowboy:

K

Kekistani

NEET
May 5, 2021
I always ate lunch alone. When I got to school early and had to hang around the school until classes started, I used to go to a secluded stairwell and hang all by myself.

My teachers also bullied me, but there was nothing I could do. I was a hated outcast, bullied by everyone.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Ye, both some close friends and some random ppl, fun times remembering them, sucks having left with only a few

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
Was stuck at school and had to take a long bus ride if I wanted to go home. Mostly just went on my phone or use the computer etc. at the school's library. Didn't want to be there, but had no choice at the time lol
Not a true neet I see, doesn’t matter though. I’m assuming you’re in college, why don’t you learn to drive waiting for the bus just sounds like a huge pain.

I

Inu

NEET
Oct 7, 2021
Not a true neet I see, doesn’t matter though. I’m assuming you’re in college, why don’t you learn to drive waiting for the bus just sounds like a huge pain.
Sorry for the confusion and lack of information. I never went to college and was referring to high school. Was too young to drive a car and didn't get my driver's license until later on.

I had to use the school bus most of the time unless I missed it and have to use the city bus instead.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
no i had some school only friends that i didnt hang out with and they eventually stopped talking to me

I

Its over

Banned
May 17, 2022
I had no friends, was severely bullied by classmates and also teachers, today i have a lot of friends because i am not as autistic as i used to be as a kid and i am very fun to hang around with

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
Yes, not a lot but 3 people i still talk to to this day

Activity
So far there's no one here