Serious did my brother kaz realy leave this site?

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Did he tell you personally or are you just assuming?
Over if he didnt include you in his final message
59412DF6 3754 4458 92C3 5EEE45F53F98

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Nov 28, 2020
Didn’t the guy leave before but end up coming back not too long after? Also, he has probably seen this thread since his “last seen” time and date was like 24 hours after this thread was made.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Sorry to see you go @Kaz , I thought you were a decent guy.

I'm curious, and, you don't have to answer if you dont want to. But why are the IP checks and allowing minors here a bad thing? Or am I retarded.
This service is bought from a third party.
This service provider now knows my full name and address. This is all the info your IP gives. They also got my email.

When it comes to minors, there are separate laws made to protect them. For example, how I criticize religion, and some kid decides to get offended, I'm fucked. I got hate speech laws in my country and there is at least 7000€ fine for offending someone and it'll be more severe if it's a minor.

Edit: The offended person has to live in a same country as I am, so it's somewhat of a lucky shot for me to get into trouble for posting here. Still, I'm paranoid since I've been harassed by debt collectors since I was 18. Some sort of PTSD I guess.

Last edited:
W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
This service is bought from a third party.
This service provider now knows my full name and address. This is all the info your IP gives. They also got my email.

When it comes to minors, there are separate laws made to protect them. For example, how I criticize religion, and some kid decides to get offended, I'm fucked. I got hate speech laws in my country and there is at least 7000€ fine for offending someone and it'll be more severe if it's a minor.
I see. I figured it was something along those lines but wasn't certain. It's a fucked up world were living in.

Cheers mate :feelsok:

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Activity
So far there's no one here