Devil is a part-timer season 2 announced

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
I watched that show like 7 years ago, it getting a second season is kinda crazy. But i doubt i'll get as much enjoyment out of it as i would have 6 years ago. The Blackpill diminished my enjoyment of romcoms tremendously

Last edited:
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
I watched that show like 7 years ago, it getting a second season is kinda crazy. But i doubt i'll get as much enjoyment out of it as i would have 6 years ago. The Blackpill diminished my enjoyment of romcoms tremendously
haven't watched it, should i give it a try anytime soon also
mfw when every anime gets a new season but haruhi

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

Dec 1, 2020
haven't watched it, should i give it a try anytime soon also
mfw when every anime gets a new season but haruhi
It's been so long ago, that i watched it, so I'm not even sure if it still fits my current taste, but i do remember it quiet positively, so sure why not.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
It's been so long ago, that i watched it, so I'm not even sure if it still fits my current taste, but i do remember it quiet positively, so sure why not.
well maybe after s2 you can give me an answer

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

Dec 1, 2020
Remembered a kid in the back of the bus being slammed for saying he liked this show back in HS
That just shows how mainstream anime has become in such a short amount of time. But most normies of course only watch it to seem hip and different, especially foids

Platinum_Chip

Platinum_Chip

NEET
Feb 16, 2021
lul I watched the first season so long ago
this really came out of nowhere
the series used to be really popular but there was never a S2
Now that the hype for the series is dead they decide to make a second season? 8 years after the first season aired? wtf?

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
This show was was actually one of the first anime that I ever watched. I really enjoyed it back then. Not so sure now.

lul I watched the first season so long ago
this really came out of nowhere
the series used to be really popular but there was never a S2
Now that the hype for the series is dead they decide to make a second season? 8 years after the first season aired? wtf?
the anime is really normie friendly and with the sudden rise of popularity of anime in the west it wouldn’t be a bad idea to give it a s2.

datboijj

datboijj

NEET
Nov 29, 2020
It was funny take on a king becoming a wagie. But thats depressing to me now

Activity
So far there's no one here