Developing socially is IMPOSSIBLE

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
a
Based there was a time I could be described as extroverted and confident but that was when I was naive inevitably real life blackpills negative reinforcement and social isolation destroyed me.
The best thing to do is to keep your head down, speak only when you have to, take your money and go home. Then proceed to cope.

Last edited:
Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Very true. I had a social life back in my jestermaxxing days. I had to stop though, it was too cucked.
Yes I did too but you have to realize when you're done jestering you go back home to rot alone while the people you ridiculed yourself to entertain have a good laugh and go on to have orgies and close relationships without you you're going to hate yourself down the line.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Cope, I've developed socially by posting on neets.me

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Yes I did too but you have to realize when you're done jestering you go back home to rot alone while the people you ridiculed yourself to entertain have a good laugh and go on to have orgies and close relationships without you you're going to hate yourself down the line.
God that was straight gospel niga so true. I was a gigga jester maxer. And all it caused me was pain.

Activity
So far there's no one here