Democracy is flawed

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I refuse to participate in this system. Fuck voting.
Voting is a bad investment of time. Let's you spend a day in voting related stuff. If you'd used that day for something that benefitted you or society, the value you would have got out of it is infinitely more than what you get by voting, especially when your vote is just one of millions.

I'd even go as far as to say even if you could turn a house seat all by your 1 vote, you'd be better off spending the day volunteering somewhere and it would do more good for society than that flipped seat.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Just let brainded normieshits decide the future of the country theory
The elites control the country no matter what, democracy is merely a nice word to placate the masses into thinking they have control in any shape or form. The masses opinions are shaped easily, molded, into anything that the elites want. It doesn't require much to it either, if you want to read more about it, check out Edward Bernays "Propaganda" - that was a WW2 propagandist who later worked with the CIA and a few corporations to change Americans habits. When you think about it, isn't it strange that countries are able to convince the masses to vehemently hate people they've never seen? It's through excessive and deliberate propaganda that becomes refined and honed over time. This is putting aside any deliberate outright fraud. If you want a more modern example of how this is being refined, look into neuromarketing. Neuroscientists basically strap normies heads with EEG machines, motion detection eyewear and other things to try to come up with an algorithm to make them consumerist slaves.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I'd also recommend a book called Jacques Ellul "Propaganda" which goes more into detail what this video above talks about. How people are molded and their attitudes formed by deliberate manipulation of media. Fuck politics...

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I'd also recommend a book called Jacques Ellul "Propaganda" which goes more into detail what this video above talks about. How people are molded and their attitudes formed by deliberate manipulation of media. Fuck politics...
Good thing I am free from the brainwashing

Activity
So far there's no one here