Dear clown world

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Thank you for selfish cunts who get angry at any sudden movement, thank you clown world for exuberant amounts of rent just to put a roof over my head, thank you clown word for over priced food charges, thank you clown world for a shit metabolism, thank you clown world for a shit family who I hate, thank you clown world for a wonderful life the end

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
tbh before i didnt believe in clown world, after thinking alot about it its obvious that shits fucked. epstein had connections to almost every celebrity and high ranking politican while running a pedophile and child sacrifice ring. epstein i ssuch a big redpill fully redpilled me and now im convinced that shit it fucked

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
tbh before i didnt believe in clown world, after thinking alot about it its obvious that shits fucked. epstein had connections to almost every celebrity and high ranking politican while running a pedophile and child sacrifice ring. epstein i ssuch a big redpill fully redpilled me and now im convinced that shit it fucked
Got it I new about Epstein ten years ago have you looked into pizza gate

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Relatable. It's very hard to stay sane in a world gone mad. And everyday it's getting a little bit harder to get out of bed.
And it's only getting worse with the covid scam nwo is real you would have to be blind or retarded not to notice it but other then that I really just dot think living is even worth it for me anymore

Activity
So far there's no one here