Dear chad

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Dear chad

You mogg me into oblivion, your chiseled jaw, perfect hair line, deep blue eyes, 6'4 height, stacey girlfriend, circle of chad friends dont impress me what impressed me the most was how shit your personality is and u still manage to be worshipped and for that I tip my cap.

I just want to ascend so I can act like I dont know nobody. But chad you have pulled it off congratulations. Now I must bid you a due I have an urgent appointment with my rope

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
what impressed me the most was how shit your personality is and u still manage to be worshipped and for that I tip my cap.
why? he just won the genetic lotterty he just got lucky and you didn't it's not like chad put any work in

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
Dear chad

You mogg me into oblivion, your chiseled jaw, perfect hair line, deep blue eyes, 6'4 height, stacey girlfriend, circle of chad friends dont impress me what impressed me the most was how shit your personality is and u still manage to be worshipped and for that I tip my cap.

I just want to ascend so I can act like I dont know nobody. But chad you have pulled it off congratulations. Now I must bid you a due I have an urgent appointment with my rope
its all good man (y) thanks for the compliments, but all i did was just being confident and believing in myself

just be yourself bro

Activity
So far there's no one here