Day one of being a Neet

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
And my mother already harasses me with getting a job.
I lent that stupid fuck 2200€ in February so I can live of that credit till the end of the year and don't have to pay her the usual rent of 200€ a month, on top of that I pay for about a half of our food.
Yet she starts to make fun of me, calling me a macho, who spends his time with useless stuff; telling me I should marry some obedient Muslim-wife???

Seriously, I don't get why she can't understand that I'm some depressive dude, with no future perspective. I told her that so many times already, but she don't seem to care. Maybe she won't treat me that way, if I told her that I don't think to live than for more than maybe 4 years, on the other hand I already indicated her that numerous times.
I mean, hand on your heart: Why should someone like me care to wagie some stupid job, with the current geopolitical situation? It's already over for us.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Say you're looking for one or guilt trip her by saying it's a result of her parenting you ended up this way because it probably is. Honestly I wish my parents would give me a nudge because while I'm often bored and unable to pursue most of the things that interest me I can't muster up the willpower to get a job or even write a CV

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
yeah a good 90% of them would
you dont neven need to be a pure aryan, just have citizenship and offer marriage you'll have a good success rate unless you're a manlet/hideous
>unless you're a manlet
318c1999bf9d690a6af5324fac025175

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Probably because you're still in your late teens. Don't let it be a self fulfilling prophecy. If I could go back in time, I'd probably put a prodigious amount of effort into making it.
I tried to do something with my life on so many occasions, over the years. But everything slipped due to factors I couldn't control.
Every time it happened a tiny part of myself just vanished. I got no energy left.
Now I'm defeated; a shadow of my former self and I just want to live my last years in peace somehow.

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
I tried to do something with my life on so many occasions, over the years. But everything slipped due to factors I couldn't control.
Every time it happened a tiny part of myself just vanished. I got no energy left.
Now I'm defeated; a shadow of my former self and I just want to live my last years in peace somehow.
Age?

Activity
So far there's no one here