Comfy day dreaming

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
I daydream nearly all day long, while doing stuff. I can't turn it off, so I often stop while doing something and just stare in to the emptiness. Makes it hard for me to read books, or follow conversations most of the time. But I don't do it for more than an hour usually.

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
I daydream nearly all day long, while doing stuff. I can't turn it off, so I often stop while doing something and just stare in to the emptiness. Makes it hard for me to read books, or follow conversations most of the time. But I don't do it for more than an hour usually.

Accurate for me, as well.

I am autistic, and I assume some of my fellow NEETs are as well.

Maladaptive

Luvox

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
I don't daydream because I'm on the internet all the time lol

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
Accurate for me, as well.

I am autistic, and I assume some of my fellow NEETs are as well.

View attachment 35882

View attachment 35883

Indeed.
Yes. During my second mental breakdown, I realized how superior my abilities truly were compared to the youth I encountered in group therapy.

Screenshot from 2022 01 01 15 13 40

Yes, even my PIQ. My fantasizing/daydreaming ability is quite astounding.

Day-dreaming is a "bit" involuntary, though fantasizing is voluntary. Or so I was told...(Voluntarily)

When I day-dream, it's typically memories/thoughts of group therapy youth interacting with my current actions and behaviors such that I envision myself doing them in front of those youth.

When I fantasize, I envision myself interacting with them directly. I'll share if I ever resolve my problem.

No.

However, when I was a young child, I would nibble on the tip of Mother's elbow with my lips. I have ASD and occasional PICA, so the stimulation from doing so would cause me to enter a sort of "trance". (She was sleeping from narcolepsy)

The texture of her elbow tip resembles the texture of my palm, so rubbing my palm against my mouth is a perfect substitute.

I have a disorder that makes me prone to fantasizing. My long-time cope has been to rub the palm of my hand against my face and start fantasizing about sexual interactions.

If only I could accomplish this. Sadly, my years of constant fantasizing about Shay, my "oneitis", mean I think about her at all points of the day, sexual and non-sexual.

Of-course, I also have obsessive tendencies from ASD.

Kissing/Missionary? Kissing her limbs and back, perhaps? Tongue-kissing? Kissing her forehead or scalp? Envisioning her dazed expression after intercourse and quickly leaning in to kiss her again?

Scale

DD

Mechi

Jump

Dokkan

Evidence:

Main

Story

Azure

Bakura

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
Daydreaming is a huge part of loneliness

Activity
So far there's no one here