Dark core personality test

Mainländer

Mainländer

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I was suggested by @Aedracel to make this thread here as well, let's see if we get some difference in the average result here compared to incels.co. Also, @Ritalincel , someone on the old thread was interested in your results, so it would be cool if you took the test as well!

My results:

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
@Abi No take this test bro, would love to see your results.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
I wanna see @AlainDelon's results

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
@i_a_m_i I think you should take this test too, would be interesting to see your results.

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
If I took this a couple of years ago probably would have got a lot higher but the blackpill destroyed all my machiavellism type behavior when I realized it was just about looks.

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
Panzer

Panzer

Panzerkampfwagen
Nov 26, 2020
Ouch, way too high on sadism.

It's human nature to be a bit of a sadist

Why you laughed at epic fail compilations

Fail compilations I do not laugh, I cringe and feel it myself.

I am not sadistic I would say, I don’t know why the test put that. I don’t enjoy hurting living things, but if they hurt me I will escalate the situation more than necessary, but this comes from a place of fear and insecurity against perceived threats or injustice, not an inherent enjoyment of other’s suffering.

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
Fail compilations I do not laugh, I cringe and feel it myself.
Sometimes I feel like this as well. Like if I watch a gore vid or something mirror neurons kick in & I get that type of discomfort. Sadism's balanced with a person's empathy in an interesting way.

Slumbercel

Slumbercel

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
I guess schizoids are inherently egoistic as schizoid personality disorder is mostly about preferring your inner world to the reality. I don't think my "egoism" is dark in any way, but I can see how focusing on my feelings and dreams may seem annoying to others.

Screenshot 2020 11 30 15 55 37

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I was suggested by @Aedracel to make this thread here as well, let's see if we get some difference in the average result here compared to incels.co. Also, @Ritalincel , someone on the old thread was interested in your results, so it would be cool if you took the test as well!

My results:
View attachment 346
I remember being like 15% more dark and had like 100% entitlement

pete o’phil

pete o’phil

Servant of the most high
Nov 27, 2020
The only test for this is starting shit irl. Lul at all the bullied white pencil necks here taking a quiz to tell them how dark they are
9887578B 2656 4763 9ACD AE9805BBB76F

Original

Original

I wanna be original but can't figure out how
Dec 2, 2020
was gonna take but too many questions lol

Mainländer

Mainländer

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
View attachment 805

When you are ugly and rejected from the normal life path to happiness, you have 2 options:

1. Become a criminal.
2. Become a spineless simp and take it.

Brutal
The most high IQ thing to do is consider your options and aim for balance. It's pitiful to become a low T male feminist simp whose response to being shat on by the system is a fawn one in which he doubles down in being subservient to it indeed, but it's also low IQ to throw your life away committing useless crimes that won't accomplish anything good in the long run. ER attacks usually kill more incels and below average men or unrelated people than they do kill whores, Chads or people in position of power especially. And they don't make society any better for us, on the contrary, they only bring more cucked feminist laws, persecution, deplatforming and ostracism. Being a criminal is risky as shit, it can make you die a bestgore-tier death while still young and the best it'll give you is some mentally ill hybristophilic slut at the very, very expensive price of ruining your life. I'll pass.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here