Discussion DAE feel like normie behaviour causes them much more misery than loneliness/other NEETS.com related things do?

Your main problem is:

• Incel/NEET related stuff

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Normie behaviour in general and towards Incel/NEET related stuff

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
My misery (I'll use this word to describe all the bad things about my life) was caused by things like imposter syndrome, loneliness, demotivation and things like that. However, seeing normie responses to these things for so long has weirdly made it so that I am at peace with those things and even if I had the cure to them I would still not be happy, because I have stopped wanting to remedy them.

My chief problem is normie behaviour towards:
those things and my attitude towards those things, now.

As an example, let's say there is a dude named Bob who is an incel. He tells normies about his inceldom, and they give him all the standard normie responses. He also observes how relationship dynamics shape up in their lives. After a while his problem becomes the same as mine.

(Sorry if I'm being difficult to understand)

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Don't and I repeat Don't discuss that stuff with anyone irl and especially normies, keep black pill, neetdom and anything of such nature to yourself and only talk about it online with anons. :feelscops:

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Don't and I repeat Don't discuss that stuff with anyone irl and especially normies, keep black pill, neetdom and anything of such nature to yourself and only talk about it online with anons. :feelscops:
Yes, I have been quite careful about this. I usually push the boundary a tiny bit as a joke to test the reaction but I have stopped doing that too. However, online normies are fair game and I was thinking about them too.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Reminds me when I told my Dad I didn't want kids/job. Man, he was fucking pissed lmao.
Kids are a coping mechanism to deal with age-ing, meaninglessness honestly. They settle down not because they want to but out of necessity. The dealing with kids thing keeps them busy so they don't have to think about the bigger things in life, and so they feel good about being "responsible" and "contributing to society".

I devised this rule a while ago and I hope you all like it because I am proud of it: Anything someone does that they wouldn't do if they were stuck at the age of 18-25 forever (they get to 25, then their age resets to 18, and so on until infinity), is something they don't really want to do

I really hope you find something better, man. :)

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Kids are a coping mechanism to deal with age-ing, meaninglessness honestly. They settle down not because they want to but out of necessity. The dealing with kids thing keeps them busy so they don't have to think about the bigger things in life, and so they feel good about being "responsible" and "contributing to society".

I devised this rule a while ago and I hope you all like it because I am proud of it: Anything someone does that they wouldn't do if they were stuck at the age of 18-25 forever (they get to 25, then their age resets to 18, and so on until infinity), is something they don't really want to do

I really hope you find something better, man. :)
Thanks mate, appreciate it.

Activity
So far there's no one here