Serious Cute vs sexy

which is better

• Total voters
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Shorter women are cuter, but you might want to start warping your mind into having a tall fetish for the sake of your future children.
No I refuse to have an ogre in my presence who's not to say my son not that I'll ever have one wont get my genetics lebron james wife is like 5'4 his sons will all be atleast 6'4 muh be with an ogre so your son is tall theory is garbage my son will be better off with an adorable mother that I want to stay married to rather then some ogre towering above

I wont even fuck a hooker over 5'6 and if she is wearing high heels I will refuse no way in hell am I paying to fuck an ogre besides ogre maxed holes are very difficult to fuck doggy style you have to do it missionary which is way cucked doggy moggs

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
No I refuse to have an ogre in my presence who's not to say my son not that I'll ever have one wont get my genetics lebron james wife is like 5'4 his sons will all be atleast 6'4 muh be with an ogre so your son is tall theory is garbage my son will be better off with an adorable mother that I want to stay married to rather then some ogre towering above

I wont even fuck a hooker over 5'6 and if she is wearing high heels I will refuse no way in hell am I paying to fuck an ogre besides ogre maxed holes are very difficult to fuck doggy style you have to do it missionary which is way cucked doggy moggs
Plenty of women look decent even at 5'9-5'11, 6ft+ starts to get weird (I am totally not biased:feelsLUL:).

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Plenty of women look decent even at 5'9-5'11, 6ft+ starts to get weird (I am totally not biased:feelsLUL:).
I'll fuck tall bitches for free but nothing over 5'6 I will pay for but 5'5 is by far the best height there able to do sexual positions that tall girls can not short girls legs are too short to bunny hop but anything under 5'3 is pushing it too midgets turn me off but I'm telling you 5'3 to 5'5 is the sweet spot tall girls are way to masculine

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
1642921450508.png

this

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
I'll fuck tall bitches for free but nothing over 5'6 I will pay for but 5'5 is by far the best height there able to do sexual positions that tall girls can not short girls legs are too short to bunny hop but anything under 5'3 is pushing it too midgets turn me off but I'm telling you 5'3 to 5'5 is the sweet spot tall girls are way to masculine
Tallest I’ve been with is 5’9 and she was great. Did everything from missionary to standing up to on the counter. She was a good lay. I think people are sleeping on taller girls

Activity
So far there's no one here