Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Uncut

Votes: 18 72.0%

• Total voters
Dionysus

Dionysus

NEET
Nov 29, 2020
I'm thankful that the jews didn't circumcise me. I hear you lose pleasure when your cut and that the extra skin is also more pleasurable. But I've seen debates and I wonder if women prefer cut or uncut men? On one hand I've heard it gives them more pleasure but on the other I hear it grosses them out and so they prefer cut. Which do you think is true and is it different for American girls than girls from elsewhere?

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
"Cut"
Circumcised = micropenis (strait fax)
2014-03-05-circumcision-because.jpg

I'm thankful that the jews didn't circumcise me. I hear you lose pleasure when your cut and that the extra skin is also more pleasurable. But I've seen debates and I wonder if women prefer cut or uncut men? On one hand I've heard it gives them more pleasure but on the other I hear it grosses them out and so they prefer cut. Which do you think is true and is it different for American girls than girls from elsewhere?
Real Men don't have circumcised penises, uncircumcised Master Race here.
Bible says NO CIRCUMCISION
Protesters-against-male-c-008.jpg

Make Genital Mutilation Illegal Again

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020

bloomedwengts

bloomedwengts

:3
Dec 7, 2020
My parents did not fall for their tricks uncircumcised master race

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
muslimcel (now atheistcel), so cut.

Although there is no rule that says circumcision is mandatory, but for some strange reason every muslim thinks you need to cut. Even some communities think you are not a muslim if your dick is not cut. Weird.

Activity
So far there's no one here