Depression Customers at work made me extremely nervous.

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
When I walk through crowds, I always look at the sky and never at the people around me, but it has never been that extreme like today.

At work, I sit around on the first floor practically alone and take care of the management of our vinyl-record sales.
One day out of ten, a customer comes up to buy something for which there is no room downstairs. Normally, that's no problem for me.
Today, customers came up twice, separately, and for some reason my whole body started shaking and I got extremely nervous, and they weren't even in the same room as me, for most of the time. It only stopped when the customers left.
I have absolutely no idea why this happened. But it has been bothering me all the time.
I think it's over now.:feelsbad:

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
200.gif

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Brutal stuff and very relatable. I could tell stories from nerve wrecking phone calls from my first office job...oh boy. People say those things only make you stronger but idk about that. Those "experiences" still haunt me to this day, they even appear in my dreams sometimes. :feelsbad: But generally yes in theory you should get used to it and should become more comfortable with time.

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Brutal stuff and very relatable. I could tell stories from nerve wrecking phone calls from my first office job...oh boy. People say those things only make you stronger but idk about that. Those "experiences" still haunt me to this day, they even appear in my dreams sometimes. :feelsbad: But generally yes in theory you should get used to it and should become more comfortable with time.
All that shit wasn't bothering me till some weeks ago. I was comfortable all the time, I work with customers since I'm 16. But lately it only gets worse, some days ago I had to go in a shopping center and I nearly cried at some point. The more I try to interact with my surroundings the more it hurts.

Activity
So far there's no one here