Discussion Currycels,are you Indo-Aryan or Dravidian?

Are you a Dravidian or Indo-Aryan?

• Indo-Aryan

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Dravidian

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Currycel

Currycel

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Indo-Aryans are generally in the north and speak languages like Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Hindi-Urdu, Bengali etc.

Dravidians are generally in the south and speak languages like Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam etc.

With Incel theory whites are the most attractive. Indo-Aryans are apparently related to the whites (I don’t think so). Hence Indo-Aryans are supposedly more attractive. However I found Indo-Aryans to be generally more ugly.

Dravidians are more dark and most of them are malnourishment and have vitamin deficiencies but living in India.I can definitely say that Dravidians mog the Indo-Aryans hard when fed well.Dravidians from the middle class and above are tall,Foward grown,Strong jaws and Sharp cheekbones but ppl here seem to think south Curries to be abo looking but nothin could be further from the truth.They Cherrypick the street children and the ppl of Panya tribes(abo descendants) and declare all Dravidians to be abos,the modern day Dravidian looks nothing like an abo.Some of them are related but it seems to be genetically recessive.Even the charcoal skinned Curries I have seen here at most have an abo nose and lips but the rest of the face is still Caucasian.Overall I would say an Indo-Aryan has a higher looks ceiling but an Average Dravidian>Average Indo Curry

I am an Indo Aryan Btwn

Last edited:
Currycel

Currycel

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I’m NOT a curry. Thank God.
I can't imagine how much of a morale boost it is for whitecels to know the aren't curry, how do whitecels even exist?

Box

Box

Nov 26, 2020
I can't imagine how much of a morale boost it is for whitecels to know the aren't curry, how do whitecels even exist?
I’m ugly as shit. I’m on par with curries in terms of SMV.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Call it a cope but Dravidians could run BBC games
This is kinda true, but they won't. They will rub fare-and-lovely cream all day with a hope to become crackers. Curry fools.

dOdpeX2.gif

Hritikcel

Hritikcel

Banned
Nov 27, 2020
That's actually true Dravidians bone mog Indo-Aryans from the slums of Sydney to the beaches of Mumbai. Too bad most of them are malnourished with good nutrition they can mog but colorism is strong in India so a dung filled currywhore would pick an ugly Indo-Aryan over a Dravidian to continue the sub-humanity.They shd move to the west tbh.

Activity
So far there's no one here