LOL Curry calling people pajeet for not saying he looks Punjabi

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
I’m learning a lot about curries in the race transition subreddit, and I found this brutal post. It’s some curry who is upset that people are saying he looks like he is from central or southern curryland rather than northwest, which are less abo looking. He fights back against them by calling them pajeets and accusing them of not knowing shit about phenotypes.

My friend @[UWSL]
RREEEEEEEEE
[/UWSL]@RREEEEEEEEE told me that Punjabis and Kashmiris still mostly look like curries, so his post doesn’t even make any sense. Maybe he’s hoping to get the halo from the small percentage of them that look non-curry or that their curry appearance is better. Who knows.

Hilarious part is that pajeet is supposed to be a mockery of a Punjabi name, so his name calling doesn’t make any sense at all.

@chudur-budur since I’ve seen you in that sub jfl

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
I’m learning a lot about curries in the race transition subreddit, and I found this brutal post. It’s some curry who is upset that people are saying he looks like he is from central or southern curryland rather than northwest, which are less abo looking. He fights back against them by calling them pajeets and accusing them of not knowing shit about phenotypes.

My friend @[UWSL]
RREEEEEEEEE
[/UWSL]@RREEEEEEEEE told me that Punjabis and Kashmiris still mostly look like curries, so his post doesn’t even make any sense. Maybe he’s hoping to get the halo from the small percentage of them that look non-curry or that their curry appearance is better. Who knows.

Hilarious part is that pajeet is supposed to be a mockery of a Punjabi name, so his name calling doesn’t make any sense at all.

@chudur-budur since I’ve seen you in that sub jfl

I don't post on reddit. I'm IP banned. Some fucker is larping as me. 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

Activity
So far there's no one here