Serious Covid weight loss program

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Been sick with chink flu for past week+ and during this time I have been eating like absolute retard. I honestly expected to gain so much weight but instead I have lost some instead.
Thoughts on perpetually being sick with covid so you can skellymaxx?

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Been sick with chink flu for past week+ and during this time I have been eating like absolute retard. I honestly expected to gain so much weight but instead I have lost some instead.
Thoughts on perpetually being sick with covid so you can skellymaxx?
I was sick with it all the first half of February, you just gotta ride it out, it’s ass

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I'm telling you I felt like shit too and couldnt eat at all. But now I'm fully recovered from Covid and I feel even stronger than before. I feel like a failed military experiment which turned me into something else.:feelsworry: Could uproot trees out of the ground. :FeelsHulk:

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
@Fabio how do you think you got it? I thought you were working from home and stayed in your room all the time?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
From parents, both of them got it as well
Ah ok. My mom works at a school so probably got it there and brought it home. I was so depressed when I got it, like imagine spending 90% of the day in your room and still get infected what a joke.

Activity
So far there's no one here