Covid is the best thing to ever happen to a neetcel

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Imagine getting 2,750 a month cause you claim your scared of a meme virus jfl. Also getting to watch normie scum suffer in isolation and willingly taking a deadly mrna never fda approved gene therapy with zero liability to Cull the population is a dream come true for an angry neetcel like myself thank you Bill Gates you the real mvp;):love::cool::feelseheh: my parents took the mrna so I'll get my inheritance much quicker now as well probably with in the next two years. So I can surgery max then I'm off to east Asia like a boss. (y)(y)

Last edited:
B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
Congress is talking about ending enhanced unemployment early (before September) bc business owners are catching on that nobody wants to work their shitty jobs for their shitty pay when there is PUA

$0.50 Reply

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Congress is talking about ending enhanced unemployment early (before September) bc business owners are catching on that nobody wants to work their shitty jobs for their shitty pay when there is PUA

$0.50 Reply
Correct but I'm in comyfornia
Newsom is a major globalist hell bent on destroying the state so I should be good but if I was in florida or texas I would be nervous but then again it is a federal enhancement so I'll probably get cucked dam it

Lord Rottermere

Lord Rottermere

NEET
May 9, 2021
Imagine getting 2,750 a month cause you claim your scared of a meme virus jfl. Also getting to watch normie scum suffer in isolation and willingly taking a deadly mrna never fda approved gene therapy with zero liability to Cull the population is a dream come true for an angry neetcel like myself thank you Bill Gates you the real mvp;):love::cool::feelseheh: my parents took the mrna so I'll get my inheritance much quicker now as well probably with in the next two years. So I can surgery max then I'm off to east Asia like a boss. (y)(y)
I was actually carrying out the latter part of your plan, then Covid hit. Not as good for me haha

Activity
So far there's no one here