Could someone advertise neets on .co ?

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
I deleted my account there a while ago, so someone else would need to do it. Ritalincel already tried but he did a shit job. But be clear on what this place is so that users who wouldn't like it here anyway stay away, while convincing other users that are fed up with certain aspects of .co, that neets does these better etc. If you don't know how to properly advertise it, just pm me and I'll write smth that you can copy-paste there

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Just try it again but say something realistic, like you have scoliosis and have been diagnosed with autism
thought of that already its over the first time i admitted i am not trucel i didnt know you had to be trucel to join the second time i wrote a detailed sad story about being an trucel they still rejected me

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
I've tried to register with incels.co after they banned me but they seem to know who I am even when I try to register on another computer. How do they know it's me when I register? How do I register with out them rejecting me?
They know your IP

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
I've tried to register with incels.co after they banned me but they seem to know who I am even when I try to register on another computer. How do they know it's me when I register? How do I register with out them rejecting me?
if you try to ban evade with a new account ,you will get banned, just make an appeal

Activity
So far there's no one here