Discussion Could a female truly be a NEET?

Dumlupınar

Dumlupınar

The Court Jester
Dec 9, 2020
Could a female truly be a NEET? Could a woman truly experience NEETdom as men do? My thoughts on this question are that a woman cannot become a NEET. Why?
I've seen many communities that are related to NEETdom and doomers and from what I've observed, a vast majority of those spaces are men. There were a few female users but men would simp over those few females in those communities and drown them in attention. There were discussions about this topic in those places as well and the general consensus was that women can be NEETs, but I disagree.

Women have the right to choose. They can go for prostitution in the worst scenarios but many of them go to Twitch or OnlyFans to gain money without much effort. They get attention in NEET spaces. They can easily find a boyfriend who can care of them. Most women in those spaces LARP as NEET as if it is some sort of "mood" or "persona" that they see as quirky, exotic, and cool. Women get to be choosers, men don't.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
you forgot all the single moms who in my country even get free housing they mog me to the moon in neetdom and one of my friends mother is a god neet she acts like a handicaped idiot so she doesnt have to work and just ldar all day watching movies but she is kinda old tho

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
I know one female NEET, she’s aspie af

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
NEET just means not in education, employment and training so yes, they can be neet technically but it doesn't hinder their quality of life as much it does to a male counterpart which is why there is no need for a female NEET to seek dopamine hits from some obscure online communities (unless she's seeking orbiters).

Last edited:
Gooply

Gooply

Sadcel
Aug 9, 2021
it doesn't hinder their quality of life as much
not being employed isn't a named condition for them, plenty of girls have no job but it doesn't matter.
guys have almost no hope of a gf if you can't provide income long term, while women can avoid the main downside of neeting
I just wonder how they stay connected enough to meet simps to suck a life from. I guess they weren't even low status or lonely, not working is just an option, while male neets fell out of society

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
In that case, yes there are legit female NEETs, in the West, it’s pretty rare unless you have some psychological disorder
babymamas are neetgods

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
NEET seems to be the natural female condition, which is why feminists must produce propagandistic works that disproportionally emphasize various anomalistic women and distort rather than edify (e.g.: giving more attention to Amelia Earhart while dooming Charles Lindbergh to relative obscurity). Psychologically, it just doesn't bother them as much as it does a man. Another difference is that when they're encouraged to enter the labor force, it's seldom to occupy positions traditionally associated with wagecuckery; people complain about the dearth of female professors and politicians, yet no one, as far as I can tell, has ever complained much about female representation among McDonald's cashiers or street cleaners. So I don't know why you'd mention prostitution. They can go to just about any field and enjoy affirmative action and countless government programs to help them get what they want.

Panhandler

Panhandler

HOMELESS
Aug 23, 2021
now that i think about it i don’t see many women on the streets compared to us men

so you might be on to something

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
What? [UWSL][UWSL]The question should be reversed: Are there females who are NOT neets?[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Yes, usually by choice expect if there are reasons preventing her to work or be in education, in most cases it's easier for a girl to be NEET than a guy.

T

TempEmbarassedNEET

Temporarily embarassed NEET
Aug 16, 2021
In the true sense of the word yeah, and probably many more women than men have been NEET throughout history even if you count raising children as work. In the excessive self-pity woe-is-me way some people here see it, not really. Hard to be "blackpilled" when at a moment's notice you can have an overflow of support, emotionally as well as financially.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Could a female truly be a NEET? Could a woman truly experience NEETdom as men do? My thoughts on this question are that a woman cannot become a NEET. Why?
I've seen many communities that are related to NEETdom and doomers and from what I've observed, a vast majority of those spaces are men. There were a few female users but men would simp over those few females in those communities and drown them in attention. There were discussions about this topic in those places as well and the general consensus was that women can be NEETs, but I disagree.

Women have the right to choose. They can go for prostitution in the worst scenarios but many of them go to Twitch or OnlyFans to gain money without much effort. They get attention in NEET spaces. They can easily find a boyfriend who can care of them. Most women in those spaces LARP as NEET as if it is some sort of "mood" or "persona" that they see as quirky, exotic, and cool. Women get to be choosers, men don't.
Yes but not a neetcel

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
Even the ugliest woman can get hordes of simps throwing money at her

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
you forgot all the single moms who in my country even get free housing they mog me to the moon in neetdom and one of my friends mother is a god neet she acts like a handicaped idiot so she doesnt have to work and just ldar all day watching movies but she is kinda old tho

Yes. My half-aunt has enjoyed state aid for many years. Disability money for each child(Three) and TANF. State health insurance as wel and EBT.

Activity
So far there's no one here