Serious Coping with loneliness isn't so bad once you have no hope and get used to it

• Thread starter NeverEndingWinter
  • Start date
NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Since the userbase here is quite older compared to the other forums.
Do you guys also feel the same way? It was a lot worse when I was slightly younger. I mean, I do get terrible bouts of feeling lonely but it's not that bad anymore. I spend most of my free time in my bedroom on my PC and to be frank, I wouldn't have it any other way. The feeling of being comfortable and cozy just drastically overrides my zeal to have a gf and friends.

Maybe this is a cope idk, but I do feel like this these days.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Do you guys also feel the same way? It was a lot worse when I was slightly younger. I mean, I do get terrible bouts of feeling lonely but it's not that bad anymore. I spend most of my free time in my bedroom on my PC and to be frank, I wouldn't have it any other way. The feeling of being comfortable and cozy just drastically overrides my zeal to have a gf and friends.

Friends are a meme but as you get older you'll start to realize you need a bitch mostly for functional purposes. Like cooking, cleaning, shopping, sex and affection.

This is where I'm at now. I could care less about so called friends. I need a cum dumpster and a maid at this point. Cause I cant fully be comfy with out one. :feelsbad:

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I could care less about so called friends. I need a cum dumpster and a maid at this point. Cause I cant fully be comfy with out one.
This 100%. Friends are a fucking waste of time, I need sex and true intimacy & affection.

As bluepilled as this sounds but isn't having no friends a massive red flag for dating? I don't know how it's in the US but lets be real here. Usually you are seen as an absolute loser-freak-weirdo if you try to get a gf without having a social circle. Retarded but apparently that's how everything works. Not talking about ONS only talking about relationships.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
This 100%. Friends are a fucking waste of time, I need sex and true intimacy & affection.

As bluepilled as this sounds but isn't having no friends a massive red flag for dating? I don't know how it's in the US but lets be real here. Usually you are seen as an absolute loser-freak-weirdo if you try to get a gf without having a social circle. Retarded but apparently that's how everything works. Not talking about ONS only talking about relationships.
Correct one time I was at a concert alone as always and approached this bitch and she said who did you come with. I said by myself and she freaked out and said what your alone what's wrong with you. Get away from me. This is not the first time this has happened.

Ironically normies meet there gf through there friends but if you dont have friends then what. If you cant get tinder matches then what. Well basically if your not a chad lite its probably over for you. And your stuck doing all your choirs for ever. I do everything for myself. Cook, clean, shop, Erin's, it's a fucking nightmare. I can never fully neet cause I need a bitch to take care of me. Fml :feelsdumb:

Last edited:
CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Correct one time I was at a concert alone as always and approached this bitch and she said who did you come with. I said by myself and she freaked out and said what your alone what's wrong with you. Get away from me. This is not the first time this has happened.

I went to a music festival alone surrounded by normies and soys. What is worse is that my shoes got stuck in the mud and I couldn't move, I had to stand in one spot for all the normies to laugh at.

IMG 20211102 231305

IMG 20211102 231335

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020

Idk, it depends on how popular dating apps are where you are. You can find a gf through dating apps even if you have no friends, technically

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
a hole would be nice to have though. my mom could teach her some cooking (under my intermittent supervision) and cleaning so she can take care of us. friends are a normie meme. imagine talking about muh climate change, sexism, racism, corona and the new drake album and netflix series :feelsLUL:
Drake is a meme worst rapper ever :feelslol:

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Brutal, the world is cruel man.
Ironically normies meet there gf through there friends but if you dont have friends then what. If you cant get tinder matches then what. Well basically if your not a chad lite its probably over for you. And your stuck doing all your choirs for ever. I do everything for myself. Cook, clean, shop, Erin's, it's a fucking nightmare. I can never fully neet cause I need a bitch to take care of me. Fml
yeah exactly. Can't remember which thread it was but I said the exact same thing and was immediately confronted with "Cope!". No, it's not. Chadlites could pull it off but we are talking late 2021 here. Even they have to play it smart in such a situation, having zero friends or other social contacts is a massive red flag.

The best strategies I could come up with would be:
a) You say that you are completely new in that city and moved from very far away. You had a small circle of friends but one of them died recently and the other ones live in different countrys so you have to start from scratch in this new city. Downside is you will probably be forced to hang out with her social circle. Fuck that I don't want that.
b) You lie. You just lie about everything. The evil mastermind manipulator tactic. Downside of this is if your construct of lies get exposed then...oh, boy. It's probably gonna be very brutal and you feel like killing yourself.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

yeah exactly. Can't remember which thread it was but I said the exact same thing and was immediately confronted with "Cope!". No, it's not. Chadlites could pull it off but we are talking late 2021 here. Even they have to play it smart in such a situation, having zero friends or other social contacts is a massive red flag.

a) You say that you are completely new in that city and moved from very far away. You had a small circle of friends but one of them died recently and the other ones live in different countrys so you have to start from scratch in this new city. Downside is you will probably be forced to hang out with her social circle. Fuck that I don't want that.
b) You lie. You just lie about everything. The evil mastermind manipulator tactic. Downside of this is if your construct of lies get exposed then...oh, boy. It's probably gonna be very brutal and you feel like killing yourself.
cope normies and foids actualy believe this when they see me:feelsLUL:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Agreed I used to say that all my friends were married. So I was the only one left but it just made me look even more pathetic because it ment I was the only undesirable man left. But no matter what fib you tell they despise you for your weakness. Foids smell desperation from a mile away. Best thing to do is just own it. Or find a hole that respects your hustle which is rare but not unfounded. Like this one hot milk I dated said dam that takes a lot of balls. Or one russian hole was alone that night. Exstreamly rare but it does happen. The one you have to look out for the most are the holes friends they will put you on the spot and shame you until you withdraw with your dick in your hand.

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

After a moment of reflection I realise that in my past when going out alone you'll always have better luck if you go for girls in groups of two never more. Also try to bro down with a regular at the bar so you can larp as his wing man. It's all coming back to me now. I used to pull off one night stands regularly useing this method but that was when I was fit and didnt have to wear glasses. :feelsbad:

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
You lie. You just lie about everything. The evil mastermind manipulator tactic. Downside of this is if your construct of lies get exposed then...oh, boy. It's probably gonna be very brutal and you feel like killing yourself.
this is ideal. and you only have to lie for a couple weeks when a hole can "rationally" reject you. after she has feels you can be whatever and she'll still lick your asshole clean if you want :feelscomfy:

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
this is ideal. and you only have to lie for a couple weeks when a hole can "rationally" reject you. after she has feels you can be whatever and she'll still lick your asshole clean if you want :feelscomfy:
Yes short-term it might be a great strategy I agree:feelscowboy:. But if you try to keep the relationship longer than that its just shit because you better put up oscar worthy acting performances. Also like neetgod said the moment you meet her friends who scan you from top to bottom it gets dangerous and its most likely over at this point. They scan you and expose you as a friendless weirdo loser and then its officially over for you.

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Yes short-term it might be a great strategy I agree:feelscowboy:. But if you try to keep the relationship longer than that its just shit because you better put up oscar worthy acting performances. Also like neetgod said the moment you meet her friends who scan you from top to bottom it gets dangerous and its most likely over at this point. They scan you and expose you as a friendless weirdo loser and then its officially over for you.
Correct avoid groups at all cost. If her friends start weeding you out just walk away it's not worth the effort you will be exposed. But I've done the lying method it does work for one night stands to an exstent the key is to make your lie some what realistic other wise you'll make your self look even more dumb. In other words stretch the truth. Say your a manager of a retail store dont admite your just a low level employee. Make sure its something your familiar with. Then extricate the truth for clout. But if your purpose is to get a relationship I dont recommend this method.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Correct avoid groups at all cost. If her friends start weeding you out just walk away it's not worth the effort you will be exposed. But I've done the lying method it does work for one night stands to an exstent the key is to make your lie some what realistic other wise you'll make your self look even more dumb. In other words stretch the truth. Say your a manager of a retail store dont admite your just a low level employee. Make sure its something your familiar with. Then extricate the truth for clout. But if your purpose is to get a relationship I dont recommend this method.
Im right there with you. That shit might work for ONS and maybe the next date. But pretty soon the famous question will come up: "So...when will I meet your friends?" And then its over for you. Well at best you can lie and manipulate to stretch it our for a few weeks but at this point its 100% over.

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET COOM LDAR

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Im right there with you. That shit might work for ONS and maybe the next date. But pretty soon the famous question will come up: "So...when will I meet your friends?" And then its over for you. Well at best you can lie and manipulate to stretch it our for a few weeks but at this point its 100% over.
what kind of hole asks to meet your friends on the second date jfljfl. I believe friends are much more important to get anything going in the first place coz it's hard af to get a date outside social circle for subchads. by the time friends come up she should be "in love" :feelslol: anyway so you can just lie whatever :feelscowboy:

Activity
So far there's no one here