NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
116af569bfbbf5946d2a8d7d31dcaf63dc4fff6a143343f3f0a2f0c41056ff8e 1

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
the moment i mention a foid everbody comes at my neck for bragging but if i say that i am a ex chadlite who is just lazy to lose weight meanwhile making entire threads slaying hookers with cake thats fine @Disorder @NeverEndingWinter @Fabio @Khaos

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
the moment i mention a foid everbody comes at my neck for bragging but if i say that i am a ex chadlite who is just lazy to lose weight meanwhile making entire threads slaying hookers with cake thats fine @Disorder @NeverEndingWinter @Fabio @Khaos
I wasn't really trying to attack you I'm not hating I just can't cope very well around chads and chadlites tbh present or past they keep casually reminding me how inferior I am whether it's on purpose or not how they have effortlessly experienced a life I can't even begin to imagine I know to you it feels like it's not a big deal you're just talking but to me it feels like bragging I can't relate and I try not to but I can't help get bitter about the mog sometimes.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020

I wasn't really trying to attack you I'm not hating I just can't cope very well around chads and chadlites tbh present or past they keep casually reminding me how inferior I am whether it's on purpose or not how they have effortlessly experienced a life I can't even begin to imagine I know to you it feels like it's not a big deal you're just talking but to me it feels like bragging I can't relate and I try not to but I can't help get bitter about the mog sometimes.
Brutally over for moggedcels

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
i feel you bro i dont associate with people who mog me i want to kill them

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Yeah really that lazy ex chad lite fag needs to die I hate that fag :feelslol:

Activity
So far there's no one here