Content being NEET

seji

seji

NEET
Nov 7, 2021
Is anyone else just content being NEET and not doing anything? All I do is browse forums, watch youtube, read manga, play vidya, and watch TV and I feel perfectly content and happy doing so. My take is that I'll just integrate back into society when I'm ready so why no be comfy and relax while I can. I'm 24 and have been NEET since last summer. Helps that I have a valid reason for being a NEET (bipolar) and also don't have to worry about money or judgement because everyone I know doesn't question my NEETdom because of my mental illness. Anybody in a similar situation? I feel like I should feel bad for being in the situation I'm in but I'm just not. If worse comes to worse I can just apply for bux and be NEET forever. Only drawbacks is I'm overweight because I don't do anything and I don't date because who wants to date a NEET but even that doesn't bother me all too much. I always hated working and socializing but I've done both before and can manage so it's not like I'm autistic. I feel like I cheated the system. Anybody in a similar situation?

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Is anyone else just content being NEET and not doing anything? All I do is browse forums, watch youtube, read manga, play vidya, and watch TV and I feel perfectly content and happy doing so. My take is that I'll just integrate back into society when I'm ready so why no be comfy and relax while I can. I'm 24 and have been NEET since last summer. Helps that I have a valid reason for being a NEET (bipolar) and also don't have to worry about money or judgement because everyone I know doesn't question my NEETdom because of my mental illness. Anybody in a similar situation? I feel like I should feel bad for being in the situation I'm in but I'm just not. If worse comes to worse I can just apply for bux and be NEET forever. Only drawbacks is I'm overweight because I don't do anything and I don't date because who wants to date a NEET but even that doesn't bother me all too much. I always hated working and socializing but I've done both before and can manage so it's not like I'm autistic. I feel like I cheated the system. Anybody in a similar situation?
Yeah I've only been neet for about 1.75 years but I'm content. Money and judgement don't concern me. Once I run out of money I adjust to being poor in a few days, got lenient family to fall back on anyway. In terms of judgement, I have an awful reputation so it doesn't bother me. Shamelessness is a powerful ally.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
What forums do you browse?

Neet Cel

Neet Cel

NEET
Nov 12, 2021
Yea for now but what after my mom dies?Il end up on the street if i don't change my situation:feelsrope:

Activity
So far there's no one here