[Confession] I'm a Star Wars Soyboy

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
I know that Star Wars has gained the reputation of being Soy after Disney bought it and probably even before. But i have to admit that i love episode 1-6 and of course the Clone Wars and even kinda Rebels. I mean how can you not love this scene for example:

The score, the acting and everything about it is so emotional and just perfectly done. And the Clone Wars is honestly just perfetion, i cried when 99 died, the clones are just so perfectly portrayed:

Or the scene where luke talks to vader on endor, the dialogue is just so perfect:

I also like the fan projects like the fan remake of the ep4 fight:

And that fan edit that made the kid cartoons look like an anime op:

So yes I like Star Wars

Last edited:
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I've only seen the one with a red imp with a dual lightsaber and it was shit.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
i have watched a few random StarWars movies, i know some of the well known characters but i don't follow it

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I know that Star Wars has gained the reputation of being Soy after Disney bought it and probably even before. But i have to admit that i love episode 1-6 and of course the Clone Wars and even kinda Rebels. I mean how can you not love this scene for example:

The score, the acting and everything about it is so emotional and just perfectly done. And the Clone Wars is honestly just perfetion, i cried when 99 died, the clones are just so perfectly portrayed:

Or the scene where luke talks to vader on endor, the dialogue is just so perfect:

I also like the fan projects like the fan remake of the ep4 fight:

And that fan edit that made the kid cartoons look like an anime op:

So yes I like Star Wars

Don't worry I love StarWars as well lmao, I have a replica Luke /ani lightsaber that looks like the real thing

Activity
So far there's no one here