‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
Abe
6f7

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
My perfect political system is one that guarantees the basic necessities of life to all citizens, but also generally lets capitalism run free.

Like you could become a NEET for as long as you want, but you aren't going to get paid more than $7.50 an hour to work at McDonald's.

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
8svcQnb.jpg
YF6FLDb.jpg

Me: Are you a capitalist?
Rightwinger NEET: Fuck yeah! Fuck all commies.
Me: How much capital do you own?
Rightwinger NEET:
Me: Do you own a business?
Rightwinger NEET:
Under the assumption that all NEETS are NEET by choice and have no aspiration for fianancial freedom in life other than rot with what little handouts that you are given.

I can understand why you would want communism, so you can rot staring at a screen until you die, as you are a 5 foot 2 curry.

You have my condolences. Unlucky for you tbh.

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
My perfect political system is one that guarantees the basic necessities of life to all citizens, but also generally lets capitalism run free.
just take from the workers and give to the lazy theory.

just encourage absent fathers theory

good goyim

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Under the assumption that all NEETS are NEET by choice and have no aspiration for fianancial freedom in life other than rot with what little handouts that you are given.

I can understand why you would want communism, so you can rot staring at a screen until you die, as you are a 5 foot 2 curry.

You have my condolences. Unlucky for you tbh.

Says the NEET LMFAO. :feelsLUL: :feelsLUL: :feelsLUL: :feelsLUL: :feelsLUL:

Last edited:
chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
just take from the workers and give to the lazy theory.
Yet another delusional wagecuck who thinks he's some CEO and shiite

:feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

You need to have money in the first place to take them from you, isn't it?

Last edited:
P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
Yet another delusional wagecuck who thinks he's some CEO and shiite

:feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

You need to have money in the first place to take them from you, isn't it?

I can tell the only life experience you have is rotting in your bedroom and getting mogged by 99.9 percent of the population as a 5foot2 currycel.

you will never have even a mere £4000 paycheck and no woman will ever look twice at you without vomitting into their mouth. brutal

Nietzsche

Nietzsche

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I think we can all agree that people shouldn't be forced to do something they hate for the majority of their waking lives to survive. Unfortunately, wherever power exists, this will inevitably become reality, and existence is never without power.

Nietzsche

Nietzsche

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I can tell the only life experience you have is rotting in your bedroom and getting mogged by 99.9 percent of the population as a 5foot2 currycel.

you will never have even a mere £4000 paycheck and no woman will ever look twice at you without vomitting into their mouth. brutal
Is this an insult? You forget what forum you are on.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020

(((Experience))) ...

Why all these pathetic wagecucks can't think anything outside of "resume"?

2015 - 2017:
1565597063867.png

2017 - 2018:
Wagecuck.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
pi4san4ii6b11.png

2018 - 2019:
118276137_337142520975414_9046776635934954065_n.jpg
Ekoqk1JW0AAM2fV.jpg
1537066117424.jpg
obsny5iexvn11.jpg

2019 - Present:
med_1560455431_image.jpg
0*jTGitA4fFpj_9dxJ.png

you will never have even a mere £4000 paycheck

2F2XjGk.png

Save them for your future "le wifey" ... :feelsLUL: :feelsLUL: :feelsLUL: :feelsLUL: :feelsLUL: You'll need them.

nwz7ceh.png

and no woman will ever look twice at you without vomitting into their mouth. brutal

My le wiferinooooooooo ..... my SOrinoooooo !!!!

YsOUUyV.png
47hpe6x.png
yNbnoja.gif

FCEPxG4.jpg
Hohw5m2.png
Gjgd1H5.jpg
ZyQBpe2.jpg

ao2xLNR.png
tYKiwVJ.png
aMjoSP5.jpg

Or ...

B6B4ddr.jpg
B8m7zEI.jpg
Gihb4C0.png

Cope harder. :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

Last edited:
P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
(((Experience))) ...

2015 - 2017:
1565597063867.png

2017 - 2018:
Wagecuck.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
pi4san4ii6b11.png

2018 - 2019:
Ekoqk1JW0AAM2fV.jpg
1537066117424.jpg
obsny5iexvn11.jpg

2019 - Present:
med_1560455431_image.jpg
0*jTGitA4fFpj_9dxJ.png

2F2XjGk.png

Save them for your future "le wifey" ... :feelsLUL: :feelsLUL: :feelsLUL: :feelsLUL: :feelsLUL: You'll need them.

nwz7ceh.png

YsOUUyV.png
47hpe6x.png
yNbnoja.gif

FCEPxG4.jpg
Hohw5m2.png
Gjgd1H5.jpg
ZyQBpe2.jpg

ao2xLNR.png
tYKiwVJ.png
aMjoSP5.jpg

Or ...

B6B4ddr.jpg
B8m7zEI.jpg
Gihb4C0.png

Cope harder. :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:
My life experiences were nothing like that, I have a profession, not some unfortunate minimum wagecel. Also My future life experiences will not be like you predicted. I am already blackpilled in every way. You clearly aren't, but you use these memes to cope with the despair in your life.

I would no joke kill myself if I was in your position: a 5 foot 2 ugly currycel with zero chance of ever ascending financially, getting a fulfilling relationship in which both are equally deeply in love, never once in their life been admired irl, no chance of spiritual ascension. Even simple stuff like having the choice of getting in your car, driving to the airport, getting on a plane to any country on the planet where you will be treated with luxury and excellent food all brought by fellow hard working peoples. looksmaxxxing is also out of your financial and mental capacity.

Reminder that you will get old and look back at your life sat behind a computer screen
Armaansinghsarai01

And that will be all the picture that will be needed to explain your life.

now submit to me and accept your fate, its ok, I will stop making you suicidal, you just need to say; "I accept my fate and it is what it is" because lets face it, you will never make a change and that picture will be your entire life story.

Last edited:
P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
Is this an insult? You forget what forum you are on.
unfortunately not just a mere insult, it is just the reality spelt out in black and white.

but reality can be painful, whether you are a 5 foot 2 ugly curry that is only capable of working a minimum wage job, or a 5foot2 ugly curry that sits in his bedroom for the rest of his life and dies with an unfulfilled soul.

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
(((Experience))) ...

2015 - 2017:
1565597063867.png

2017 - 2018:
Wagecuck.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
pi4san4ii6b11.png

2018 - 2019:
Ekoqk1JW0AAM2fV.jpg
1537066117424.jpg
obsny5iexvn11.jpg

2019 - Present:
med_1560455431_image.jpg
0*jTGitA4fFpj_9dxJ.png

2F2XjGk.png

nwz7ceh.png

YsOUUyV.png
47hpe6x.png
yNbnoja.gif

FCEPxG4.jpg
Hohw5m2.png
Gjgd1H5.jpg
ZyQBpe2.jpg

ao2xLNR.png
tYKiwVJ.png
aMjoSP5.jpg

Or ...

B6B4ddr.jpg
B8m7zEI.jpg
Gihb4C0.png

brutally based post

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
Yeah, it boggles my mind how average capitalism defender literally doesn't own any capital, yet still defends it tooth and nail.
In a capitalist system either you own capital and employ people (a.k.a. own slaves) or YOU are the slave.

Imagine a bunch of cuck defending their "rights" to become slaves and stay as slaves.

JFL. :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
My life experiences were nothing like that,
:feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:
I have a profession,
Really though? What is your ((((profession))))?
A ((((professional)))) posting on NEET forums on weekends?
Doesn't quite add up. Does it?
not some unfortunate minimum wagecel.
It hurts, doesn't it? :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:
Also My future life experiences will not be like you predicted.
I hope that too buddy boyo, I hope that too. :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
I am already blackpilled in every way. You clearly aren't, but you use these memes to cope with the despair in your life.
Good for you then. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
I would no joke kill myself if I was in your position: a 5 foot 2 ugly currycel with zero chance of ever ascending financially, getting a fulfilling relationship in which both are equally deeply in love, never once in their life been admired irl, no chance of spiritual ascension. Even simple stuff like having the choice of getting in your car, driving to the airport, getting on a plane to any country on the planet where you will be treated with luxury and excellent food all brought by fellow hard working peoples. looksmaxxxing is also out of your financial and mental capacity.

Reminder that you will get old and look back at your life sat behind a computer screen
View attachment 883
And that will be all the picture that will be needed to explain your life.

now submit to me and accept your fate, its ok, I will stop making you suicidal, you just need to say; "I accept my fate and it is what it is" because lets face it, you will never make a change and that picture will be your entire life story.

Clearly you don't know me. My full time job used to be making fun of my own height (5'2"), and my misery on incels.co.

You are not adding anything new. You can ask anyone on .co, they will vouch for me.

I also have a 3" inch deformed dick which is thin at the bottom and thicker at the top, also slightly bent on the right. I also shit on the streets on a regular basis, I'm an avid street-shitter.

Hope that helps to make you cope easier. :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Now try to understand where you stand as a (((professional))), who do you share your internet space with.
With whom and where you are spending your internet bills on -- that I guess you ""earn"" from your wage-cuckery?

:feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh:

Last edited:
P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
Clearly you don't know me. My full time job used to be making fun of my own height (5'2"), and my misery on incels.co.

You are not adding anything new. You can ask anyone on .co, they will vouch for me.

https://incels.co/find-threads/started
I also have a 3" inch deformed dick which is thin at the bottom and thicker at the top, also slightly bent on the right. I also shit on the streets on a regular basis, I'm an avid street-shitter.

Hope that helps to make you cope easier. :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Now try to understand where you stand as a (((professional))), who do you share your internet space with.
With whom and where you are spending your internet bills on -- that I guess you ""earn"" from your wage-cuckery?

:feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh:
Your existence is pathetic, no wonder your posts are so negative.

you appear to be a useless weight for society to bear, would you not agree that the world would be better off without your drain?

you are one of the biggest coping humans I have encountered and your toxicity is reflective of your physical form

Anyways I don’t really care tbh but hopefully one day you can be at peace with yourself and clean yourself up, get on with your life, bring positivity into others lives and stop being a poisonous leach.

help other subhumans

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
Last edited:
Synthesis

Synthesis

foolish child
Nov 26, 2020
Your existence is pathetic, no wonder your posts are so negative.

you appear to be a useless weight for society to bear, would you not agree that the world would be better off without your drain?

you are one of the biggest coping humans I have encountered and your toxicity is reflective of your physical form

Anyways I don’t really care tbh but hopefully one day you can be at peace with yourself and clean yourself up, get on with your life, bring positivity into others lives and stop being a poisonous leach.

help other subhumans
It's time to go back.
|
|
v

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
It's time to go back.
|
|
v

Most probably @Patient A is a reddit soycuck, most probably someone from IT.

He/She/Xe frequently uses terms like "toxic", "negative", "angry", "bitter", "incel".

Enjoys poking fun about physical conditions, race, looks etc.

Likes to brag about his/xis alleged (imaginary) sexual success (thinks he/xe's a chad/stacy).

Thinks "flipping burger" is a "profession" and ""a valuable contribution"" to the society.

Typical IT behavior.

Last edited:
P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
Most probably @Patient A is a reddit soycuck, most probably someone from IT.

He/She/Xe frequently uses terms like "toxic", "negative", "angry", "bitter", "incel".

Enjoys poking fun about physical conditions, race, looks etc.

Likes to brag about his/xis alleged (imaginary) sexual success (thinks he/xe's a chad/stacy).

Thinks "flipping burger" is a "profession" and ""a valuable contribution"" to the society.

Typical IT behavior.
you carry a lot of pain, may you one day find peace because its over for you. accept and pull yourself out of your pit of despair and move on.

that is all that matters in our conversation on here, everything else has been cope that brings about nothing.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
you carry a lot of pain, may you one day find peace because its over for you. accept and pull yourself out of your pit of despair and move on.

that is all that matters in our conversation on here, everything else has been cope that brings about nothing.

18c.jpg

Original

Original

I wanna be original but can't figure out how
Dec 2, 2020
S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
For low IQ NEETS : welfare capitalism and UBI =\= "Communism"
IMHO Fascism with UBI would be the best system.
I know people who lived in communism and i don't want to sit in breadlines or shower in cold water all the time . I just want enough UBI to save up for my passions.
@chudur-budur i know there's a "redflag movement" in india right now, are you joining?
the-ultimate-political-compass-aditionali-sci-rxist-vativ-funda-ism-8277438.png

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
IMHO Fascism with UBI would be the best system.
This is actually an highIQ alternative.
I know people who lived in communism and i don't want to sit in breadlines or shower in cold water all the time .
It depends on so many complex variables.

There were times when people from the west (even from the US) fled to USSR and Eastern block for a better life.

Thousands of south Koreans defected and fled to North during the 70s.

@chudur-budur i know there's a "redflag movement" in india right now, are you joining?

the-ultimate-political-compass-aditionali-sci-rxist-vativ-funda-ism-8277438.png
Curry communism is a joke, a circus. I have literally zero interest in it.

Activity
So far there's no one here