xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
I hope she gets ER'd or raped to death.
Pedophiles get what they deserve.
And I know some people will say 14 is post puberty, idgaf she exploited her young student.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I hope she gets ER'd or raped to death.
Pedophiles get what they deserve.
And I know some people will say 14 is post puberty, idgaf she exploited her young student.
Sucward 177654626 182252650408968 2498269583044812469 n

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
I HATE this type of comment.
The reason why men would go to jail and Women don't is because of a couple of simple facts:
1- Men are predators by nature, they hunt, they rule, they take over, you name it
2- 70% of rape, if not more, is caused by men, not Women.
3- You can clearly see the embaressement in the Womans eye's of that clip, the regret and the hope that the kid won't end up in a bad spot, she obviously sorry.
If it were a man he wouldn't give a shit because men are just like that.

So fuck off with your stupid "whaaa Women bad, whaaa men are betuuurrr"

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
The reason why men would go to jail and Women don't is because of a couple of simple facts:
1- Men are predators by nature, they hunt, they rule, they take over, you name it
3- You can clearly see the embaressement in the Womans eye's of that clip, the regret and the hope that the kid won't end up in a bad spot, she obviously sorry.

This is one of an extremely rare occasion where Ritalincel gave a serious response. :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::feelsdamn::feelsdamn::feelsdamn::feelsdamn::feelsdamn::feelsshh::feelsshh::feelsshh::feelsshh::feelsshh:

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020

wait, rital makes excuses for why the woman who raped a young one escapes punishment? stick to the thumbnail images. your logic isn't working.

the "regret" and "embarrassment" in her "eye" is not "clear" for me. and is regret cause enough to let someone get slaps on the wrist for serious crimes? against children??! hol up...

do you think she deserved jail time for this scenario? why not? do you think she should return to teaching? return to raping? 😅

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here